Recent content by Joshua Deery

1. Joshua Deery

2001 SV650 $3000 OBO

TRADES WELCOME! $2400 FOR BIKE $3000 BIKE WITH SPARE PARTS, TIRES Turn key track day or race bike. Penske rear shock, Racetech front fork springs, Pirelli supercorsa tires fitted with tons of life left. Vapor digital tach installed, vortex Rearsets and sprockets. FULL PARTS LIST 2 spare...
  2. Joshua Deery

2001 SV650 $3000 OBO

Penske shock and Racetech fork Springs, braided brake lines with new pads and rotors put on this season. (2 td and 1 race weekend)
  3. Joshua Deery

2001 SV650 $3000 OBO

Bump
  4. Joshua Deery

FS: 2004 Yamaha R6 Race/Track bike

If you still have this when i sell the sv ill be in contact for sure.
  5. Joshua Deery

oops i already texted you.....sorry saw the same ad on craigslist. glws
  6. Joshua Deery

trade for sv?
  7. Joshua Deery

2001 SV650 $3000 OBO

Update: $2400 for just the bike $3000 with all spares OPEN TO TRADES
  8. Joshua Deery

2001 SV650 $3000 OBO

Spares include 2 rims with rains mounted, 2 rear race take offs, 1 brand new front tire, 2 brand new vortex sprockets, levers, grips, spark plugs, air filters, brake pads, and a bunch more, also have some stands and older chicken hawk tire warmers. Stock rear shock, full stock exhaust, I'm sure...
  9. Joshua Deery

2001 SV650 $3000 OBO

I have a 2001 sv650 for sale, tons of spares and all the goods for a susperstock bike. please text me for more information if your interested 610 504 7695 bike is located in the Lehigh Valley PA. willing to trade for something cool. possibly a grom or something along those lines.
  10. Joshua Deery

SV650 Track only, 2004, 2006, 2007

Email sent
  11. Joshua Deery

New rider (Lehigh Valley, PA)

Haha yeah the wife's cool with it, so the money will surely be spent.
  12. Joshua Deery

New rider from Philly

This was my first track day as well haha. Your heart will be pumping just remember to breathe and go at your pace.. No reason to push beyond your comfort level.
  13. Joshua Deery

Just got back from Summit Point....THAT was a freakin blast... I always knew I wanted to ride on the track and all today did was confirm it. Wet track, dry track, damp track... Hell even my high speed off road through the wet grass after the bridge before T10. All of it was awesome thanks N2 for...
  14. Joshua Deery

New rider from Philly

Welcome man, just got home from summit point today, it was a freakin blast.. I'm in the Lehigh valley let me know if you need anything.
  15. Joshua Deery

Thanks all.... Looks like I'm going to have my rain tires ready haha. Gear up or shut up right? Hahaha