Recent content by jrleky

1. J

03 SV650 clean title street/track $2300

If still available send me pm with more pics if you can. Have cash in hand and am located just outside of Myrtle Beach S.C. can pick it up this weekend if we can make a deal work for both of us. Later, James. Feel free to send email to James.Hadden@75@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
  2. J

Fs:2007 gsxr 750

bump bump
  3. J

bump:-)
  4. J

bump. Price reduced $4000.00 obo and I will throw in Pit Bull Stands for tront and rear. Front lifts from fork legs and steering head. Come on guys and gals. Bike needs nothing except battery and to be ridden. James Hadden 843-446-4670 Pics are at jrhelectric.com
  5. J

bump!
  6. J

Stille call again deleted voice mail by accident bike still available.
  7. J

pics are available at jrhelectric.com . Just click on the bike for sale tab and there are six pics there.
  8. J

i have no stock body work as i sold it two weeks after i picked the bike up and put a few hundred miles on the street. Battery is dead right now since i left the key on like an idiot so exact mileage is unknown until i put new battery in next week but prob around 1200 or so. Bike is perfect...
  9. J

pics sent. Remember no reasonable offer refused. I cant bare to think of this thing sitting around and not being used. Great bike.
  10. J

07 GSXR 750 must sell to baby on way. Sharkskinz Vortex rear sprocket M4 exhaust woodcraft frame sliders. Other than that stock Clean and clear title in hand. Pics upon request. Minor scrapes from lowside at CMP entering caroslle in 08. Bike runs perfect and is ready to go. Just change...
  11. J

Well its winter in South Carolina NOW!

Bye Bye N.Y. Another northern transplant here. Actualy grew up in Vermont and met my wife in N.Y. Live just outside of Myrtle Beach now and couldnt be happier. A little cold today and tomorrow but with the average temp being good and so many tracks relatively close to home couldnt ask for...
  12. J

WTB Shock 07 GSXR 750

Looking to buy an aftermarket rear shock for 07 GSXR 750. Please contact James at jameshadden@jrhelectric.com. Thanks.
  13. J

Where are the Adv Track days gone?

Hey Rick James here, if we could get an A only day I would be there buddy. By the way you going to CMP in Spt.?