Recent content by JVance

1. J

2008 GSXR600 -- NC

$5000 but it is sold.
  2. J

2008 GSXR600 -- NC

3. J

2008 GSXR600 -- NC

For sale is my 2008 GSXR600 track bike. This bike has never been raced and has only seen a few trackdays. It has race bodywork in great condition, Ohlins rear shock (serviced this year), Vortex clip-ons, Vortex rear sets, braided SS front brake lines, .95/1.0 fork springs (forks serviced this...
  4. J

Chicken Hawk Standard Front Tire Warmer

I have a front tire warmer, standard Chicken Hawk, red and black, single temp warmer. I have the rear, too but it doesn't work (light is busted and doesn't heat). I got them with the purchase of a bike and have a couple sets already. Anyone need a working front warmer or want a spare? You may be...
  5. J

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Summit is Mid Atlantic, NOT SE.
  6. J

06 GSXR 750 part out...

$80 shipped. PM me your email and I'll send you some pictures if you want. These would be the 7deg, CL0050.
  7. J

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Other orgs have canceled dates in the last year, at the last minute. I know the current situation doesn't look great BUT we are 3 weeks out from the date of the first event. There is a whole lot of speculation going on here. All the speculation may prove to be true but at this point most of it...
  8. J

06 GSXR 750 part out...

The Vortex or stock clip-ons?
  9. J

Roll Call VIR N. Apr 1st Who's going???

With the direction of this forum these days some humor is much needed. Damned April Fools!!!
  10. J

Roll Call VIR N. Apr 1st Who's going???

April 1st?? Making some assumptions I'll be there 3/31.
  11. J

Ride to Barber from Chapel Hill

Any chance you have room to carry a set of wheels down for me?
  12. J

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

WAY back when I did my first NESBA day the registration process asked you to choose a number, actually gave you 2 or 3 selections. I suppose way back then they were trying for all menbers to have a unique number. Like Vinny, I picked 2 or 3 variations of my house number. NESBA rejected them all...
  13. J

Ohlins Shock spring/rate question

I find the Racetech spring rate calculator to be accurate. Great products, too.
  14. J

06 GSXR 750 part out...

12V, I have a guy interested in 2 of the rotors I have (I have 3 total). I'll let you know if it falls through. That Guy, It is Optimal Racing. I'm keeping the fairing stay for a spare, just in case. Gapman, I have the wheels sold already and some other parts are spoken for so 'all of it' is...
  15. J

06 GSXR 750 part out...

Need anything? Wheels and Yosh slip-on are spoken for. Otherwise I have a complete 750 sitting in a pile in the garage. Motor has transmission issues but otherwise runs great. Mostly stock parts, full set of race bodywork (no street bodywork). I have a set of silver vortex 50mm clip-ons. Email...