Recent content by ken_618

1. ken_618

Midwest "Bounty Hunter" Robert Jensen's 2008 GSXR 600 – $5200

SOLD! Thanks and ride safe everyone!
  2. ken_618

I never asked Jensen how much he weighed but I met him in person and would guess he was in the 160 range. I had sag set for me (was around 200 with gear at the time) and I never had any issues. I remember a NESBA CR told me at the time that if he got a bike with Jensen's setup he would just...
  3. ken_618

Bike is located in Chicago suburbs / southern WI Robert Jensen is retired now, but in his time he was known as “The Bounty Hunter” who set many lap records across the Midwest and at other national tracks. In the fall of 2009 I bought his 2008 GSXR 600. I used it for NESBA track days until...
  4. ken_618

MW Victim Fire Sale - $785 credits for $675!

All SOLD! Ride safely & well Nesbians!
  5. ken_618

I am also willing to break the credits up into smaller quantities to make them more affordable. The same %age discounts will apply to each sale. Thanks.
  6. ken_618

For anyone possibly interested, they expire as follows: $5.00 (yes, that's five dollars) - 8/19/12 $780 - 2/3/13 I'm not entirely sure how the transfer process works because I havent had time to scour the board for that yet but I do have a Paypal account if that is how most people pay.
  7. ken_618

Turn One Racing and 2012

Good to hear Joe! I'll have some Rising Sun and Rigatoni fare coming your way this spring!
  8. ken_618

As we know, no Nesba penalties apply. That's $110 off! PM for info please. Thanks and condolences to all in the MW fellowship.
  9. ken_618

Turn One Racing/Trackday Store to provide MW Vending

So glad Joe will be around! Trackside support is key for family guys who like to squeeze in a dozen days throughout the year. I look forward to your 138 blurring by me again this year, Joe. Best to Tom and Marshall. For some of us, they were here when we arrived and instrumental in setting...
  10. ken_618

Some days are better than others...

Congrats, Lindsay! Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy and that Jordan quote is one to remember. Enjoy the ride!
  11. ken_618

Turn One

Great news! Let's be sure to keep Joe busy, fellow Nesbians!
  12. ken_618

Happy Birthday Fred!!

Happy Belated, Fred.
  13. ken_618

Post Putnam 8/14-8/15

Well said, Steve. Great job, Dean and congrats on the progress! It was awesome to see you railing at a pace only achieved by some of the most NESBA elite. Plus, after your Sunday set back you matter-of-factly acknowledged it as an occassional byproduct of pushing you/bike to the next level (a...
  14. ken_618

Parallax Racing 7/3 CCS Road America Race Write-up

Fantastic job, David! Here's to similar results in the future!