Recent content by Kruizen

1. Kruizen

NC Bike 9/19-9/20

Bmw yup, 300 nope, 600 little bit to set the front. Not a fan of the asphalt ripples mid turn a couple of feet off the grass.
  2. Kruizen

NC Bike 9/19-9/20

id say prob CCW is the new direction turn 1 in colder temps isn’t an issue, it’s a trackday not a race. There is always a turn at the end of the straight, the only difference is how much you have to brake for it. wife and 2 kids are “crew” not spectators, so they are always welcome.
  3. Kruizen

Safety wire

“Jig”??? just start drilling, Either on with the bolt on the Bike or hold The bolt with vice grips.
  4. Kruizen

Wytheville va

Anyone in the wytheville Va area? Looking to park a vehicle for a weekend.
  5. Kruizen

Suggested Website Tweak

The flip side is that if a day is selling slowly the. Ppl won’t book, they will be like plenty of spots I don’t need to book yet. your best bet is to purchase the elite membership and a package of days, book the days you Want and change them as needed.
  6. Kruizen

Best place to stay near NC Bike(Garysburg NC)?

I’ll be bringing bike 930, bmw. Typically try and Pitt down by the staff area, not sure what Vehicle I’ll be arriving in at the moment since my truck is going to be in the shop earlier that week Know more by Thursday prior
  7. Kruizen

Best place to stay near NC Bike(Garysburg NC)?

Spots are first come first serve. Typically the road area by the 2nd entrance to the paddock is for staff. Never have had issues at any track leaving items out. I should be getting down there mid afternoon that Friday, if you need any help/advice. Roanoke rapids is a short drive from the...
  8. Kruizen

Great weekend at PIRC

http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/pittrace-images-are-up.42390/
  9. Kruizen

Ncbike 13-14 barrow gear

Where are you located?
  10. Kruizen

Pitt 6/7 Looking for int. Slot

It doesnt look Like it’s sold out, could be wrong.
  11. Kruizen

First track day, Roebling

First, welcome! A few quick Tips: -read the riders manual -Watch for new information regarding covid procedures -leave your ego At home -HAVE FUN -ask the CR’s for help
  12. Kruizen

Roebling 5/23-24

You automatically start in novice, unless you’ve been bumped To another group in the system. Bumps come from being evaluated on the track by CR’s.
  13. Kruizen

When will we get to ride again?

#UPDATE Maryland State Police are continuing their increased traffic safety efforts around the Capital Beltway, with a specific focus on drivers exceeding the speed limit and driving aggressively. Rockville Barrack troopers conducted a special initiative in partnership with the State Police...
  14. Kruizen

questions about boots

What type of boots are you currently having issues with? post a picture of your calf’s with. The suit on, that will give us an idea if there is too much material and the suit need shortened/taken in in the calf.
  15. Kruizen

Corona house arrest

With the announcement that RA is back on for July 5/6, I still might be going that direction. with all that’s going on, plans are still very fluid!! Prob won’t see me at an evolve day anytime soon :(. Patriot is fun in the small bikes haven't run it since nesba days.