Recent content by krw

1. krw

Weather for Summit Sunday

I know that is true for Jefferson Circuit, but not sure about Main.
  2. krw

Towing with a small car

I have a 4x6 open trailer that weighs about 350lbs. Something like that should work fine for you to get you under 1000lb. Also, tongue weight is the other important factor. Anything beyond the rear axle counts as tongue weight, so you can load things in the car (maybe the seats fold down?) to...
  3. krw

Did you meet your goals this year?

Should have written the post and saved it! Yes the season isn't over for some of you, but I am out of $$ for the year. :banghead: Some great posts though...
  4. krw

Post your video links from Summit Main 9/12-9/13 here!

Made me laugh. Guess you had to be there. :D
  5. krw

Did you meet your goals this year?

I started this year on a salvaged '01 SV650 I built over the winter. I had no track experience and only about 5k miles of sportbike riding experience. 4 NESBA track days and 1 school later, I am taking inventory of where I am. There was so much to learn never having been to the track. How to...
  6. krw

Summit Point Crash

And to be fair, I know this doesn't help your brother, but in the mandatory B group meeting at lunch, Barry addressed all of this and it seemed like things went a lot smoother in the afternoon with respect to passing rules and people holding their lines. That long straight was tough with...
  7. krw

Summit Point Crash

Ahh... Third session was a train wreck. I pitted in after I got passed on the inside the second time.
  8. krw

Summit Point Crash

Slowzuki, sorry things worked out for you and your brother the way they did. I knew of two runoffs in Turn 1, but those guys seemed to be up and moving. I didn't hear about the crash on the straight until later. What session did it happen? As far as the trying to go fast part, I was probably...
  9. krw

FS: TireSox 120/160 $100 shipped to the 48

These are basic single temp warmers for 120/160 tires. Used twice. Come complete with the warmers, covers and a clear storage bag. $100 shipped to the 48. Please PM me if interested.
  10. krw

Racing Schools

Raise your hand if you want to go fast or if you want to go slow. You get to pick your grid position for the mock race, first hand up, first choice.
  11. krw

Life insurance and track days

A policy I had in the past, they said as long as I did not hold a race license it was OK.
  12. krw

Has anyone seen my bike key?

"I got those 16 switches like Dre..."
  13. krw

WTB 9-12 B Group Summit $250$

Wow, too bad you don't want 9/13!! That'll be a good deal for someone (except the not riding part).