Recent content by LeMisVH

1. LeMisVH

July 6 @ NJMP - Who's in?

Looks like I will be there! See you Judy!
  2. LeMisVH

N2 First Impressions / CR Shout-out

Indeed a great crew! Kudos to N2!:squid:
  3. LeMisVH

Roll Call NCBIKE 5/16,17.

Thanks to our Director - Shiloh - who ran a great two days! Thanks to the CRs Lenny, Musky and Tibor(?) who I got to work with on and off track with. It was definitely a great two days and can't wait for the next one! Great N2 Team that was there! Such a great team which is why I know why I...
  4. LeMisVH

Roll Call NCBIKE 5/16,17.

See you there Kas! Your bro not joining?
  5. LeMisVH

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

Looking forward to a great day tomorrow!
  6. LeMisVH

ROLL CALL: August 2&3 Airfence Fundraiser

ha ha ha! :D
  7. LeMisVH

But that's how Kris always to refer to that section from 7, right? Missing something...? :confused:
  8. LeMisVH

In! (Will need some help getting a tow around the track, most especially from the banana into fish hook which I just seem to just not get comfortable.)
  9. LeMisVH

NJMP 21 June 2014 ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!

In as well! Something to look forward to!
  10. LeMisVH

THANK YOU TO EVERY N2 INSTRUCTOR!!!!!

And this is why I love riding with you N2 guys! You guys are all so helpful and supportive! Looking forward to that Monday in June! (Hopefully work does not get in the way.)
  11. LeMisVH

Thanks Lenny! Well, checked the throttle, it's working now :) Looking forward to seeing you all the next time! Most likely, June 23 Monday at Thunderbolt. Vin
  12. LeMisVH

And I would like to second the motion, thank you to all the N2 Coaches! Learned so much working with Chris, Lenny, Len and Lou! I do have a long way to go, but as Lenny always says, if you can learn one thing each time, then you are going the right direction. Thanks to the N2 Team for a very...
  13. LeMisVH

Congrats Ferenc! When I grow up I want to be like you! :)
  14. LeMisVH

NJMP 5/12

Mine too! Looking forward to riding the track and hanging out with great peeps!
  15. LeMisVH

ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

:agree: :cheers: Thanks to all the NESBA staff for a stellar job! Special thanks to CRs Kevin,Dion and John who helped me get around and provided helpful feedback! :adore: See you all next season!