Recent content by ltsheets

1. L

Finishing Race Fairings How-to needed

Thanks for all the advice guys Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. L

Finishing Race Fairings How-to needed

I just ordered some fairings for my zx6 that I'll be having to finish and paint when I get home in a couple weeks. Is there any good "how-to" tutorial out there? If not, any tips or how-to's that you guys have from self experience would be appreciated. I'm just planning on using can spray...
  3. L

Track Fairings question...Superbike tail vs Supersport tail

Sounds like I'm going to go with a SS tail as long as I'm riding in the intermediate level. If I feel like I'm starting to get fast enough to appreciate the extra feel, then I'll switch over to a Superbike tail at that point. Thanks for all the advice. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. L

Great advice guys...Thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. L

2007 kawi zx6r Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. L

Pirelli Superbike Pro trackday slicks- New 120-70 and 180-55

PM sent Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  7. L

I'm about to order a new set of track fairings if I can't find any quality used ones. What's the adv or disadv of getting a supersport (uses the stock seat) tail vs a superbike tail (uses foam pad)? The superbike is a little more expensive but not enough so that I wouldn't go that route if it...
  8. L

07-08 ZX6R- GPR,PCIII,CRG levers, Race Bodywork for saale

I might be interested. I'll let you know. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. L

Need leather suit fitting advice

Well unfortunately I'm currently deployed and won't be able to try the suit on until late April. I wish I could get my hands on it sooner but I'm going to have to wait. As soon as I do get home and try it on though I'll post how it fit on here so you can get an idea if you haven't already...
  10. L

07-08 zx6r leo vince midpipe $100 obo

Is there any benefit to adding this to a stock system?
  11. L

Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro tires.....Where to buy???

Ditto posting prices found
  12. L

Need leather suit fitting advice

Thanks for the help guys. I found an A* mx-1 suit barely used for 550 shipped I think I'm gonna get in size 42. Pretty excited about having a quality suit for the first time.
  13. L

I'll prob use mph. I like the idea of supporting local business. Thanks guys.
  14. L

I live in NW florida near Pensacola. I'm just trying to find the best place to order a set of Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro's from online to get the best price. I've had a hard time finding places that sell them so far. Thanks.
  15. L

WTB Leathers size 42

Well after some research and help from a couple others on here, I think I need a size 42 leather suit. Let me know if you guys have anything I might be interested in. I'd prefer a used suit that hasn't been down but I'll take a look at anything near that size that might work. Just for...