Recent content by luded1

1. luded1

NJMP Thunderbolt 9-15 B group video

lol... no problem brotha, sure we will track together soon... it was nice meeting you.
  2. luded1

Thanks Bo!! Glad you got some time to show me some tips and pointers on Sat..... Everyones help is greatly appreciated :)
  3. luded1

Thanks Kris!! I appreciate the time and help on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you on the track soon :cool:
  4. luded1

Thanks again brotha!!! See you soon :D
  5. luded1

Makes sense.... just so damn frustrating some times. lol I am sure there are HUGE speed difference in :i: and :a: group as well, but there are more chances for passing besides the 4 allowed passing straights like :b: I am sure I will think about this when I get my bump up to :i: and :a: and...
  6. luded1

Judy....????

Hope she is ok.... I heard she went down pretty hard :(
  7. luded1

Thanks Steve:cheers:
  8. luded1

Understood.... Here is another shot of that same corner. Closer to the curbing and leg is not so extended. The one, I do look a bit crossed up, but might be the angle. I dont have a laptimer. Honestly, because of the large groups in B and the HUGE difference in speeds, I dont think I could...
  9. luded1

Very possible..... thanks for the input.:D
  10. luded1

Thanks Dave :) Not really sure what I was looking at. Not 100% sure on this one, but I would assume I drifted out to set up a better position for a pass in the straight or because of a slower rider on the curbing. I am normally on the curbing in every turn. Thanks for the help :cheers:
  11. luded1

Thanks.... any and all help is appreciated :cheers:
  12. luded1

Thanks for the info and I know my time will come. I tend to back off a bit because of the slower traffic and give a little extra room because of that. I was told by 2 CR's that my pace was good for "I", maybe just off in that video. I was told however, that I was riding crossed up and needed to...
  13. luded1

On my warm up lap I had a little slide going into turn 6, but then me and Bo picked our way thru the group!!! Thanks to the NEW CR for his help along with Kris!!! Maybe one day I will get the bump to "I".... I would love to pass in the corners with NESBA like I do in other...