Recent content by Mig233

1. Mig233

06/07 GSXR 600/750 Parts - Race/Stock

All fairings SOLD! Rear Seat is SOLD. Still have: Windscreen - $20 2 LH, 1 RH Mirrors - $25 ea Frame Sliders (Unknown Brand) - $25 Dunlop 180/55 Rear Tire (BRAND NEW w/ sticker) - $110
  2. Mig233

List Updated!
  3. Mig233

My internet has crapped out on me. Best way to reach me is by cell phone as stated above. I have pics of everything and will upload as soon as this gets resolved. In the meantime I can send pics thru my cell phone. Pedestals have been sold. Pics of carbon Akra pipe have been sent to highway
  4. Mig233

Sorry for the late response. The bodywork is sold. The galfer superbike lines are the ones that screw directly into the caliper. They have separate lines(one for each caliper) coming off the master cylinder. All that you need is a longer banjo bolt for the master cylinder to clear both...
  5. Mig233

Got rid of my bike and got a bunch of goodies left over: PC3 -- SOLD Akra Carbon Fiber shorty exhaust -- SOLD Galfer Superbike SS Lines -- SOLD Dunlop Q2 180/55 Rear Tire(BRAND NEW) -- $110 2006 GSX-R 600 Black Upper, Blue Upper fairings 2LH and 1 RH mirror -- $25 each Rear Seat -- $25 All...
  6. Mig233

OK, who dunnit?

I have to say...now that I've done a few trackdays with NESBA I can give an opinion being on both sides of the coin. I first got introduced to the track last year at NJMP Lightning during a Demo Ride with NESBA...Life changing event. I broke in my new gear that had been collecting dust, and...
  7. Mig233

Roll Call May 23rd!!

Ready to roll...First day of the 2011 track season for me.
  8. Mig233

never again with nesba

LOL...I camped there in mid Sept last year. Mosquitos didn't bother too much. But the stink bugs were unreal...I'm talking COVERED my car, my gear, clothes etc. And these suckers don't move, you can't just shoe them away...they think they own the joint. As hard as I tried to get rid of them...
  9. Mig233

never again with nesba

I agree 100%...read the above. I ride with TPM, and I was bumped to Supersport at Summit Shenandoah. For those of you who are familiar with this track(NESBA doesn't run here), you know how technical, difficult, and dangerous this track is. I didn't pester coaches for a bump, I was asking them...
  10. Mig233

never again with nesba

Thank you very much, I truly appreciate your sincerity. But, this has nothing to do with getting bumped to the I group, like it adds inches or something. I wanted criticism, not a bump. I was just looking for some one-on-one feedback, so I can improve my skills. I understood that it was my...
  11. Mig233

never again with nesba

As far as trackdays with NESBA... I had one trackday, last July, with NESBA and was pretty disappointed. I rode with NESBA for my first trackday, and have not ridden with them since. But I may give them another shot. I can not forget, but I can forgive. Below are my thoughts that were...
  12. Mig233

never again with nesba

:agree:...Being respectful and keeping as quiet as possible is definitely understood. And for the most part, people try to avoid confrontation and problems. Many times they are just ignorant to the fact that they are being disruptive. When in doubt, just ask...NICELY. But at the same time...
  13. Mig233

Am I too slow for Dunlop Q2?

Believe me, I know what you're going thru. I had an off last sept at NJMP, i think it was turn 7 in fact. Left hand turn in the rain. First warm up last, I wasn't going fast or leaning far at all. 4 year old BT-014s plus a puddle of water at the apex = lost the front. I was so pissed off at...
  14. Mig233

another Q2 ?

I ride Intermediate(Red) with TPM. I have done maybe 200 street miles and 2 trackdays on these tires, so I cannot comment on wear. The 2 trackdays were a back to back weekend at Summit Shenandoah last september. Shenny is a very technical course, and the Q2s performed flawlessly. I ride a 06...
  15. Mig233

July 19th Roll call at NJMP T-bolt

I'll be there as well...never ridden tbolt before. Hopefully I learn a lot.