Recent content by Mike55

1. Mike55

New organization

I'm done being poked, so I have no further comment : )
  2. Mike55

New organization

Ahhh to be young again. I'm getting to the point where the women I know can't tell which is their nipple ring and which is their bellybutton ring : )
  3. Mike55

New organization

And in reality I'm hoping that there are enough dates left on tracks' schedules this year for Rob (or whoever) to give you guys a decent season, whether I'm there or not. I'm fully aware that he can only work with what he has at this point and it's not his fault either way. I've continually...
  4. Mike55

New organization

I honestly agree with the "sit tight" approach, and thus haven't replied to any of those. My replies have been in rebuttal to personal attacks. Believe it or not, I do happen to care about what people think of me. My attempts to explain myself have not been for a pity party or to ask for a...
  5. Mike55

New organization

I was happy to let it rest. Every time someone questions my validity I feel obligated to explain it in a different way that they might understand without name calling or any other childish antics. It's gotten me to the point of giving WAY more info than I want to and viewed as a whiner and a lot...
  6. Mike55

New organization

Ummnm...happy piercing? Good luck? Have fun? I don't know an appropriate salutation for that hahaha!!! Good stuff man. I'm getting old : )
  7. Mike55

New organization

A few people actually get it. You don't need to worry about meeting me because I'll be on my way asap and hopefully everyone will be able to salvage the season : )
  8. Mike55

New organization

Exactly. Think about it : )
  9. Mike55

New organization

Haha!!! Nope. I don't want anything from you or any other member, trust me. I honestly just want to get a resolve and then go away. Some people get it : )
  10. Mike55

New organization

I agree. I'm really not an unreasonable person but like I said, I literally deal with this every day. Unfortunately It was probably short sighted for me to expect anything different. Ugh. Trust me, I can't wait to get a resolve and ride off into the sunset (pun totally intended) just as much as...
  11. Mike55

New organization

I spend my entire summer working sun up until sun down, the whole time wondering if and when I'm ever going to get paid for my work. Through it I've learned that 1) if you don't make it a point to remain relevant to people, then...we'll...you won't be relevant, and 2) when someone calls to offer...
  12. Mike55

New organization

FYI I've already had SEVERAL business owners PM me and agree with my assessment of the situation, just in case you think I'm just another uninformed jackass without a lick of sense.
  13. Mike55

New organization

$2,000 left in limbo with no explanation ISN'T funny in any way and "cheap talk" is more than anything anyone has gotten from any NESBA or any other official in WEEKS. I've been more than patient until now. Here's the deal whether you understand the gravity of the situation or not: MONEY WAS...
  14. Mike55

New organization

Ahhh in all of the fuss I've lost sight of the fact that NESBA is/was a NPO. Hmmm...
  15. Mike55

New organization

That's where the gray area lies. If they change the name and only buy certain assets it's technically a new business and not responsible for the past officers' liabilities. That sucks for some but is not an unreasonable plan. That's why I've simply wanted a "yes we are trying" or "no you are...