Recent content by Mikey75702

1. Mikey75702

VP Fuel Can - Anyone else have this problem? & What do you use?

I have a pair of OLD round VP cans, and I love them. My only issue is that ethanol fuel makes the hose very brittle. I guess I should stop using my bike cans to fill the lawnmower, or just buy new hoses every year or so... Very seldom do I get any kind of "dribble" from my cans, and if I...
  2. Mikey75702

Roll Call: NJMP 5/26-5/29

Riding Friday.... Pit B!tch for the rest of the weekend.
  3. Mikey75702

MotoAmerica lap times at Pitt Race....Place your bets!!

Oh, sh!t...... shots fired
  4. Mikey75702

RIP RHill #412

Godspeed. My condolences to family and friends.
  5. Mikey75702

Barber Roll Call - Nov 26 / 27 **UPDATED DAILY SCHEDULE**

Should be in..... my slow butt probably should be bumped back to B when I get there though. :meatball:
  6. Mikey75702

High milage Track bike?

My TL has almost 40K on it. It had 28K on it when it became track only.
  7. Mikey75702

Hang Dry Discount

I'll post one when I can get a good photo of it. It's one of the N2 graphic ones, I would have looked nice hanging from the N2 canopy at PittRace for a photo.
  8. Mikey75702

Hang Dry Discount

I got one of these from last years Airfence fundraiser, and I absolutely love it. I shouldn't have waited this long to buy one. And the graphics packages are awesome as well.
  9. Mikey75702

August Track Days

I stopped by dominion a few weeks ago while I was in Fredricksbrug on business, and unfortunately I will be surprised if they pave the place before fall. Hopefully it will be all done for spring. Looks like they are going for a country club style atmosphere, and that could be pretty cool.
  10. Mikey75702

Good BP... Clean line.... buttttttttt....

With some of the CR's saying that you need to relax, I will add my suggestion. I found that when I go out and "try" to run faster, I end up running slower. What I ended up doing that seems to work well for me is to: 1) do back to back days on the same track, I used to only do one day events...
  11. Mikey75702

The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

You don't happen to have more of the 2nd video, do you? You guys caught me going onto the front straight at the very end of the video and it would be cool to see body position and (screwed up) line until you pass. Thanks.
  12. Mikey75702

Another New CR!!

Welcome aboard Jack. Hope you enjoyed your first weekend as a CR.
  13. Mikey75702

Get a little more pull back on brake pads?

If you have the little metal clips that bolt onto the calipers still installed, they are there to keep the pads close to the rotors and keep them from rattling. Some people (including me) remove those tin brackets. Now that I just got done rebuilding my calipers, everything moves a bit more...
  14. Mikey75702

Dad Braggin' Moment

Looks like he is enjoying his birthday present. That's awesome bro, glad he is having fun.
  15. Mikey75702

New Track Day Tires

warm up and go...