Recent content by mjkuhno

1. mjkuhno

When did you decide to start changing your own tires and why?

Ron - remember how I was whining on StalkBook that someone dinged up the fluro-yellow powdercoat on my Triumph rims? Well, that same wanker also left the wheel weights (which had black gaffing tape on them, so they must have been hard to see on the yellow wheels) on the rims and then added...
  2. mjkuhno

When did you decide to start changing your own tires and why?

Any interest in selling the NoMar?
  3. mjkuhno

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Looking forward to a great weekend at Road Atlanta!
  4. mjkuhno

Question on boots purchase: Want to get a pair that will last a long time, replaceable sole?

Note that A* is now charging $100 to resole their boots. About to send my old pair of Supertech R's out now. They're super comfortable!
  5. mjkuhno

Chicken Hawk ProLine Digital tire warmers

I'm currently selling my Chicken Hawk ProLine Digital tire warmer kit to go in a different direction for the rest of the season. There's absolutely nothing wrong with these warmers, and in fact they work great, but I wanted to give something else a try. I replaced one of the controllers and the...
  6. mjkuhno

Tire service July 12/13 at NCBike?

Great - thx Rob!
  7. mjkuhno

NC Bike paddock area......

Make sure to bring plenty a loooong electrical extension cord if you're going to park on the road and run warmers.
  8. mjkuhno

Tire service July 12/13 at NCBike?

will Marietta Motorsports be there? Anyone know?? Thx - Mike
  9. mjkuhno

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

First time at Road Atlanta and we had a complete blast once I learned a bit more than just that the track goes clockwise. Much thanks to all of the N2 CRs! Special thanks to John for the tow and telling me that the Daytona throttle goes all the way to stop (smart-ass) to CR Lenny for his...
  10. mjkuhno

Rd Atlanta Sat. May 24 (and the other days that weekend)

We have 7 Sicilian Racing members coming in to support N2 for this event and we're looking forward to a great time! Quick question though - is Road Atlanta still welcoming of our four-legged furry friends?
  11. mjkuhno

WTB: Triumph 675 Race parts

Check http://www.triumph675.net Good source for bits. Also, you might want to be more specific about model year as there have been 3 different exhaust port configurations on the motors since intro of the D675.
  12. mjkuhno

New CR!!

Congrats Judy!
  13. mjkuhno

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

Alright! In for Saturday/Sunday and looking forward to my first time riding Road Atlanta!
  14. mjkuhno

credits transfer question and 12 events in 2013 ?

+1 Definitely! Thanks N2
  15. mjkuhno

credits transfer question and 12 events in 2013 ?

Will N2 also be honoring the free track day for anyone who earned Elite from last year?