Recent content by Motofun352

1. Motofun352

2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R near Bloomsburg PA

Spring time bump. Can bring to most of the NE N2 events.
  2. Motofun352

Intro class questions

Also, the intro requirements don't meet the Novice requirements. Every Intro rider I've instructed subsequently signed up to ride the rest of the day. In order to do that you need full leathers, full tape job, race type boots, etc. Just my opinion but Intro is like that "free" hit of drugs...
  3. Motofun352

Engine Ice not allowed

The Ice Water package says glycol free, it does list a form of sodium salt (NaCl) which would lower the freeze point. Typically sodium is not good for Aluminum but perhaps they have a buffer of some sort. It does say it lowers the surface tension of the water and typically this is what makes...
  4. Motofun352

Best solution for two sports bikes in truck bed?

Not that taking the belly fairing off is a big deal, but if it is, you can buy these 1" diameter "pop" plugs from Kurvy Gurl for cheap....
  5. Motofun352

Grand Design Momentum G 21G toy hauler for bikes?

It really depends on just what is suspended underneath the floor location where you want to place the plates. My toyhauler was very restricted with various fuel tanks that I didn't want to drop. I found a heavy duty C section cross beam that was ideally situated. I drilled and tapped the...
  6. Motofun352

Grand Design Momentum G 21G toy hauler for bikes?

Having to join the teamsters, though, could be a drawback........:rofl:
  7. Motofun352

New to N2 from Illinois

I wouldn't sweat being in novice at a "new to me track". Take the first couple of sessions to learn the track, race lines, follow the coaches...etc. If everything clicks and you're doing well (this is more than just speed), ask a coach for lead/follow. We work hard to sort out the groups for...
  8. Motofun352

Engine Ice not allowed

If you're serious about this activity why not prep your bike as per the advanced rules? If and when you get the A bump you're ready to take immediate advantage. Sure beats having to wait a session or a whole day in order to get things turned around. Safety wiring a bike in the paddock is a...
  9. Motofun352

Suits for Sale?

US 58??? I didn't know there was such a thing.
  10. Motofun352

Off season NC off road riding, anyone?

Been doing some of the same stuff except up in northern PA. Need to get some better tires for my Tenere 7. Sullivan falls trail, the Nordmont road, forest roads all through the Loyalsock forest. Think I'm going to stop while rifle season comes into effect....too many Philadelphia hunters in...
  11. Motofun352

Motor Rebuild Question

My theory is a track bike will get more high rev's for the same mileage than a street bike. So I halved the mileage for things like valve clearance checks and even did compression checks every winter on the track bikes. After years of doing this I have never encountered an issue with my...
  12. Motofun352

2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R near Bloomsburg PA

2018 SUZUKI GSXR 1000R. Located near Bloomsburg PA 2443 miles, first 300 on the street before converting to track. Have title. Recalled IMU replaced by Suzuki. Race tune by Karns Performance for 93 octane pump gas. Forks and shock extended to 525mm (f) and 324mm (r). 1.05 springs in front when...
  13. Motofun352

Noob.

nope
  14. Motofun352

Congratulations Again to the N2 / Bobblehead Moto Race Team!

Champ X 2 says it all! Way to go!
  15. Motofun352

PittRace "Red Flags" and the kink, questions?

I've been going to the Beave and PiR for over 15 years. It's always been the case that there's no passing in the second high speed kink. For the longest time this never seemed to be a serious problem. Now we have a compliance issue and things have changed.......It's going to take me (and...