motopreserve's latest activity

• M
    motopreserve replied to the thread The MotoGP Thread.
    For sure it’s a complicated issue, and I don’t know that any concession system could ever make every manufacturer (or fan) happy. But...
  • M
    motopreserve reacted to bmart's post in the thread The MotoGP Thread with Like Like.
  • M
    I agree it’s an artificial sense of competition….but hopefully it’s just temporary. I remember when the claiming rules came into play -...
  • M
    I think the difference is that while HRC reigned supreme, there was still competition. Yamaha and Ducati (Dovi) still challenged them...
  • M
    motopreserve reacted to bmart's post in the thread The MotoGP Thread with Like Like.
    From Crash: MotoGP confirms 2027 regulations - here they are... Here are the 2027 MotoGP regulations for engines, fuel, aerodynamics...
  • M
    motopreserve reacted to NothingClever's post in the thread The MotoGP Thread with Like Like.
    You guys have been totally polite! The commonly-accepted rule in another forum I belong to is 48-72 hours. If one of us hasn’t caught...
  • M
    motopreserve replied to the thread April 29, NJMP.
    It’s a huge net benefit for sure. The whole track now felt like it lacks that “oh shit, don’t forget that…too late.” :)
  • M
    motopreserve reacted to Jacob's post in the thread April 29, NJMP with Like Like.
    Some of the turns did get a bit more room, 1 did for sure, but I forget the specifics. I was following the progress on socials where it...
  • M
    motopreserve reacted to The B Team's post in the thread April 29, NJMP with Like Like.
    To the volume, I am a big dude and YCRS is very physically intense, compared to a normal TD. You may not need as much as me. I start...
  • M
    This is great. Thanks so much. I definitely didn’t follow my TD with more liquid IV. Not enough of anything really, which surely lead to...
  • M
    Ive definitely made an effort to keep nourished, hydrated and stretched for the track days I’ve done. But I welcome any and all advice -...
  • M
    I figured. That’s why I didn’t want to put any spoilers in there. But it’s well worth the catch up when you get a chance. Hope the...
  • M
    If this had been a 2 day event, I’m not sure I would have been able to ride the 2nd day. I’ve been a bit sore following track days...
  • M
    motopreserve reacted to MK3Brent's post in the thread April 29, NJMP with Like Like.
    Outstanding! It’s good your legs are sore, means you were using them to move around on the bike. N2 has a bunch of great coaches!
  • M
    motopreserve posted the thread April 29, NJMP in Track Days.
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the great day at NJMP this past Monday. The temps hitting 88° already seemed a bit premature, but I...