Recent content by McTrackPack

1. McTrackPack

SE Moto / SE Composites Tank Extender for 2017+ GSXR-1000 wanted!!

Anyone have an extra or unused tank extender sitting around??
  2. McTrackPack

2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R near Bloomsburg PA

I do need a spare front wheel with rotors. If you want to part with that separately, just message me. Thanks, Nick
  3. McTrackPack

Extremely Clean 2015 ZX10R Track Bike

Extremely clean 2015 Z10R track bike, currently 6,xxx miles. Has never been down on the track, yet... :) K-Tech RDS fork cartridges sprung for 190 lb rider. K-Tech DDS Lite shock sprung for 190 lb rider with MSS linear linkage. Ohlins steering damper. Brembo RCS 19 master cylinder with Bonamici...
  4. McTrackPack

back protector vs air bag system

One other important point: If you use an airbag vest under the suit, you need a suit that is designed for it with the extra "expansion panels" or it might squeeze the (fill in the blank) out you when it goes off!! :)
  5. McTrackPack

back protector vs air bag system

I alternate between back+chest protector and my TechAir5. The reason I alternate is simply because getting the vest and suit on takes some effort and sometimes I end up exerting almost as much effort getting in and out of it than I do riding on track. I'm the type of person that want my upper...
  6. McTrackPack

Who's coming to RRR?

Please bring a LOT of rains just so it doesn't rain...
  7. McTrackPack

06 GSXR-600 track bike for sale!

More pics…
  8. McTrackPack

Bump $4,000 with extra set of wheels.
  9. McTrackPack

Bump $4,300
  10. McTrackPack

WTB: 06-07 GSXR600/750 Race Bodywork

I have some damaged bodywork in a box at home from my 06 you can have for free (upper, belly pan, and tail). I can bring to a track day in the SE but I’m not gonna bother with shipping it anywhere since it’s a pretty large box so it will be costly.
  11. McTrackPack

race suit & lap timer

I didn’t run a lap timer until I got into A group but I did get an $80 Akaso camera early on to look at tape to see where I messed up to help me improve and also used it for +/-1 sec accuracy on lap times. Two birds with one stone so to speak!
  12. McTrackPack

2006 GSXR-600, stock engine, full TiForce titanium exhaust (different slip-on now), flashed ECU, JRI rear shock (just got it back from rebuild), Ohlins valving and springs in the forks (done by Fast Bike Industries), Vortex rear sets and clip-ons, key delete, motion pro revolver throttle...
  13. McTrackPack

Track bike choices

That's the next step after he gets up to speed on the gixxer, and when Walmart starts stocking ZX10 head gaskets :)