Recent content by ninjamansc

1. ninjamansc

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R Track Bike.

Ugh. Just like I used to have. Only mine was prettier. GLWS! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  2. ninjamansc

2011 ZX-10R Race/Track Bike

Wish I could afford it...GLWS! I used to have one. Before I punched a hole in the frame......
  3. ninjamansc

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

Yeah. Just make sure you look where you're going. The turn before the bowl is where I crashed my ZX10. On the INSIDE of the turn. Not fun. While wearing my shirt. Ugh.
  4. ninjamansc

Insurance that covers trackdays?...

To my knowledge, there are no longer any companies that cover track days. A couple years ago I had a 2014 Zx10r under Rider Insurance. At the time, they covered track days. And I filed a claim as such. Shortly after, they sent a letter out that said they would no longer cover track days. So I...
  5. ninjamansc

Funny Story Re: Lightning, esp. if you have/like kids

Suwheet! Wish I could get my kids on bikes and racing.... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  6. ninjamansc

Safety wire size??

That's exactly what I have in my home tool box. Same size only much smaller for trackside use. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  7. ninjamansc

Anyone N2 going NYST on July 9th?

Yeah. As long as you don't step out of your comfort zone. Or just above. So much elevation change. Had a blast a few years ago. But yeah. DEFINITELY try to stay on track. You go off track, you're going to get hurt. Soooo much grip though. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  8. ninjamansc

MotoAmerica: Changes In The Works To Enhance Safety At Pittsburgh International Race Complex

I, for one am all for it. Every time I enter that turn at WOT, I have to consciously think "don't look at the armco, don't look at the armco." Sounds like a reasonable solution to me. Maybe something permanent could be in the works if they want to continue to host MotoAmerica. Sent from my...
  9. ninjamansc

New to forums - Pittsburgh PA

Like Dustin said. Safety is of the utmost importance. I've had a lot of friends pass away while riding on track. And they were wearing premium gear. It doesn't matter how much it costs. Well ok, it kinda does. But don't skimp on helmet or gloves. I've had several crashes on track, and my gear is...
  10. ninjamansc

2014 675R Daytona for Race or Track 4K miles

I have the exact same bike and have everything you need. Except the windscreen and intake snorkel. Oh and seats. Absolitely mint. Turned it to track as soon as I got home from dealership. Would be willing to let the whole shebang go for cheap. Or anyone who buys it. PM me if interested. Sent...
  11. ninjamansc

07-08 Kawasaki ZX6R full Part out. Ohlins, Bazzaz, Vortex, Akrapovic and more

I had an 07 ZX6R and it was one of the best handling bikes I've ever ridden. If you've got one, KEEP IT! Wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine. GLWS! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  12. ninjamansc

Am I fooling myself?

Yeah. Cuz he's on one of the most advanced sportbikes on the market. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  13. ninjamansc

Am I fooling myself?

I started on a 2005 Z1000. Very similar handlebar position to an FZ1 (or FZ6, same overall frame). I was repeatedly (to an extreme degree) to get off the bike. So when they tell you to "cartoon" your body, it's even more necessary on an FZ6. Like get your head outside and BELOW your handlebars...
  14. ninjamansc

NJMP VIP Suites

I always stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Vineland. Only abt a 20 min drive, but still way better maintained than track hotel. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  15. ninjamansc

Memorial Day Weekend 2016

Ex-Navy, 10 yrs. It's weird... Every Memorial Day weekend since 2008 I've spent at Pitt Race. Oh what to do with an extra day off.