Recent content by Octane

1. Octane

New from Asheboro, NC

Thanks y'all. Yea tires I've heard and the suspension as well needs upgrading. Can't wait to hit the track. Good to hear I won't be the only naked/street fighter out there. Seems everyone local to me rider liter bikes.
  2. Octane

New in Raleigh

What up. Also new to the track thing and close to you. I ride the new fz09 and probably have the same questions on suspension as you do. I would look into ohlin's if you want to get it set up right. First of the year that is where I'm headed. With these naked bikes the aftermarket it seems is...
  3. Octane

Anyone running Pirelli Diablo Rosso II's?

as the title says anyone running the Diablo Rosso II tires from pirelli? how do you like them and hows the wear? thanks looking for something a bit different than what i have now and the only experience i have with pirelli is the sport demons i ran on my nighthawk 750 about 5 yrs ago and didnt...
  4. Octane

New from Asheboro, NC

Hey from Asheboro, NC, new to N2 and Track riding. Been riding for 8yrs. had a few sportsbikes mostly stuck to cruisers but recently made a change. Looking to get some good legal and safer experience riding my bike. Been looking around and notice alot of good looking bikes anyone else rocking a...