Recent content by old school

1. O

2005 ZX10R $4500 Western NY

I do!! Bump
  2. O

04 R6 Worth Every penny!!!

send picks to bunique2010@yahoo.com Thanks.
  3. O

Njmp why no cancellation on sat??? I think that was bull s@%t

wow man crewnutz & why do you think that is, perhaps lost more guys rode or could it be they were jonsing so bad from the day of rain that when they saw the sun they went for it like caged animals. Use your head man!
  4. O

Revvin Did you have previous race experience?
  5. O

I do truly appreciate that through and concise explaination ,void of emotion (in a good way) I did gain some valuable experience but mainly it was don't ride your liter bike in the rain without rain tires, since the slightest bit of gas will fish tale you. And I need to spend my cash on more...
  6. O

Revvin evan R U saying you went from B to A in one year?
  7. O

Krewnutz Thank you for tactfully readjusting my view on this you have been most help full. Remember the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!!!
  8. O

WOW, I dont know what to say to that, I did not feel benifited, how old were you then?
  9. O

revvin evan good point. But what is safe for A & I may not be safe for B group. No?
  10. O

It is truly amazing you half wits don't get it!
  11. O

Who said I didn't ride? I never said that. and instead of a personal attack how about answer the question.
  12. O

Who determines what is safe??? And if i'm reading this right you could have canceled & been refunded by the track. YES?
  13. O

I rode a few sessions & it was not fun being on the edge of traction & some of us could not ride sunday, and i heard over one of the walkie talkies at the riders meeting that they knew the rain was not going to let up till 2pm. And think about the guys who this was their first track day ever at...
  14. O

It is obvious to me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over safty & commom sense!!