Recent content by pearsonm

1. P

bad day at VIR video

[sarcasm on] Yes, that is exactly what I’m saying. God - you’re the only person who got it! [sarcasm off] Assuming you've read my posts - and from your rant I highly doubt it - if that's your understanding of what I'm describing as a problem in the I group then most likely you're...
  2. P

bad day at VIR video

Assuming only one line is correct all the time, things get a little complicated in your local I group with its varied mix of skills and equipment. Disregarding the one-line limitation you have riders on smaller bikes trying to keep their speed up on the outside together with riders on larger...
  3. P

Would you come back to NESBA?

I sure do, Sport-O. I sure do. How you like that liter Gixxer?
  4. P

Really? No, not the gear that separates me from the Sausage Monster. Showing up with anything less than a race-prepped four-cylinder is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Of course you've got to run slicks which means warmers and a generator. Now you need a trailer and a bigger vehicle to...
  5. P

Maybe 50/50 for me, if even that. I got burned out, especially on the never-ending arms race and 'necessary' equipment. I certainly don't regret my time with NESBA, but I don't see myself going back to 15 days a year on race equipment.
  6. P

bad day at VIR video

Yes, I realize that, and the fact that the passer will be issued fault no matter what. My point again is that there's no good reason to approach an entrance from the middle of the track then drift to the outside white line for a cornering speed easily handled from the middle of the track where...
  7. P

bad day at VIR video

I've tried to discuss riders in the I group drifting to the outside on entry (oftentimes to the white line), missing the apex then drifting out again on exit. I understand there's the option of passing inside on the brakes before the entry, but it sure seems like less risk if everyone would be...
  8. P

bad day at VIR video

Was that a NESBA event?
  9. P

FS: ‘01 Honda CBR600F4i Trackbike

Bike has been sold.
  10. P

Uhh...what? :notsure:
  11. P

^ Bike is being sold as is. I don't have any of the stock/street bodywork or shock.
  12. P

FS: 2010 Load-Runner 5x8 Enclosed Trailer, $2,000.00

The trailer has sold.
  13. P

Good grief, that's embarrasing. Price is $3,000.00.