Recent content by photosbymarty

1. photosbymarty

PittRace October

All images are uploaded and pre-sold orders have been sent. October PittRace Images Staff and CRs: Clicky Here It's been a great pleasure working with everyone over the past several years. It was a weird drive back to the office Sunday night knowing that I shot my last trackday. But, you...
  2. photosbymarty

Stands needed

Well, mini me # 1 will be doing the Saturday track day at PittRace. We need to put on new tires at the track Saturday and need to bum some stands. He's got a CBR 250 and it will have rear spools installed by the trac day. Would anyone be willing to lend us a pair stands in the morning? Much...
  3. photosbymarty

PittRace April 23 and 24

Images are posted. PittRace April Images
  4. photosbymarty

PittRace April 23 and 24

Drop me an email at marty@photosbymartyllc.com with you bike number, bike model and color and which group you were in. Thank you
  5. photosbymarty

PittRace April 23 and 24

I have Saturday sorted and working on Sunday today.. The plan is to hit the upload button tonight and send out email tomorrow.
  6. photosbymarty

October PittRace Images

Let's try that again
  7. photosbymarty

October PittRace Images

I apologize for the delay in getting these images sorted and uploaded, but last week was my final week at my now former job. As a result, i was giver special projects that took up a lot of my time and had me doing 14+ hour days. As a result I will be discounting entire photo download packages...
  8. photosbymarty

PittRace May 15 and 16

All images are uploaded. I will be sending out individual links tonight. I apologize for the delay but my 9 to 5 job was more like 9 to for the past week. CLICK HERE FOR MAY 2021 PITTRACE IMAGES I will not be at the endurance race at Nelson Ledges, contact me if you want the details behind...
  9. photosbymarty

PittRace Images 4/24 and 4/25 2021

I expect nothing less from you, or anyone else for that matter. The question always remains......where's the next bird sighting happening?
  10. photosbymarty

PittRace Images 4/24 and 4/25 2021

All images have been uploaded from this past weekend. Here are the links to the images. CRs and Staff CRs and Staff Images All Groups All Groups Sorted By Bike If you are going to order more than 6 images, in an effort for save you money for more trackdays and tires, please contact me for...
  11. photosbymarty

PittRace images are posted

all images are uploaded PittRace October 2020
  12. photosbymarty

PittRace weekend images

All images are uploaded and available for purchase. PittRace N2 WERA Weekend
  13. photosbymarty

Nelson Ledges Images

All images are posted from the trackday, endurance races and sprint races. Nelson Ledges Images August 2020 As mother nature was a little temperamental on Friday, ALL of Friday's digital downloads are on me. If have have some extra cash laying around, I will accept a free will offering...
  14. photosbymarty

PittRace Images August 15 and 16

One last time.........I hope Revised link. Just select the images you want and the size of digital download you want and they are gratis. CRs and Staff Final Link.........I Hope
  15. photosbymarty

PittRace Images August 15 and 16

ATTENTION CRs AND STAFF!!!!! New Link for your images: CR and Staff Images Take 2