Recent content by proworks250r

1. P

CMP - Labor Day Weekend

It's been cancelled... GREAT...
  2. P

is CMP booked up??

Yeah... ya'll guys are def starting to make me nervous! I just tried to wait to find out about work, and now I'm trying to use some credits and register... and it doesn't even show up on the page. I hope they're still going to hold the events.
  3. P

CMP - Labor Day Weekend

You will if I can get in touch with someone to register!!! I'm shooting for both days!
  4. P

2007 zx-10r $4500

BUMP!!! Also sent you a PM as well...
  5. P

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

I already have a custom Hazardous suit. The owner is a friend of mine and a stand-up guy to go to in motorcycle protection. Very nice quality, can't wait for it to warm up so I can put it to use!
  6. P

Hazardous Race Leathers

NOOOO... say it ain't so Eric...
  7. P

03-04 CBR600RR, 04-07 CBR1000RR, and 06-07 R6 Parts

Do you still have the front wheel with rotors for the 04-07 1000RR???
  8. P

Pc v

Where are you located??? I might be interested. I have an 06 1000rr...
  9. P

F/s 2006 cbr 1000rr

Jeff, do you have any other pics that you can send to my email... Proworks250R at gmail dot com??? Very interested, just tryin to unload a truck first...
  10. P

Lots of Honda (mainly 1000rr) parts up for grabs.....

varium... it's been a lil while since you last posted... but what ya got left for a 1000RR???
  11. P

04-07 CBR1000 Vortex Rearsets NIB

do you have any pics of them???
  12. P

04-07 CBR1000RR Mega Thread (HRC, Sharkskinz, Arrow, Brembo, Chrome Wheels, etc...)

This is Anthony, the guy who bought your track wheels, race tires, and rotors... BUMP for a top notch seller! Even after I sent that extra Paypal fund to help with shipping costs. But what else do you have for sale currently?