Recent content by Quickone4u

1. Quickone4u

WTB - Ladies one piece suit

I know you said one piece but I just listed this in case you're interested. http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/agv-sport-leather-jacket-pants.36330/
  2. Quickone4u

AGV Sport Leather Jacket/Pants

Nice quality and condition AGV Sport Leather Jacket and Pants. Never down. Jacket is size 40 and pants are size 30. Pants have a 32" waist and 30" inseam. Both have zippers but they won't attach to each other because for some reason the zippers go in opposite directions. Easy/cheap remedy though...
  3. Quickone4u

WERA VIR Aug 2-3

Sounds good, will do!
  4. Quickone4u

WERA VIR Aug 2-3

Crash675 already claimed my cherry lol!:eek::D
  5. Quickone4u

WERA VIR Aug 2-3

Thanks man! Any of you guys happen to be running a later model gsxr? I'm pretty certain I have everything covered as far as safety wiring goes but wouldn't mind seeing someone else's setup to make sure. Still not really sure if I need a catch can or not lol! Asked on the Wera board and got a...
  6. Quickone4u

WERA VIR Aug 2-3

In for my first race weekend as well devildogae!
  7. Quickone4u

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires

Great tires in great shape at a great price! Hit me up!:D
  8. Quickone4u

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires

Have a set of Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tires. Like new, less then 300 miles. Excellent shape. 120/70/17 and 180/55/17. Will post pics this evening, can text pics at any time.Text or call 4threefour-two51-2two9one. $200
  9. Quickone4u

Heat Shielding

Picked up the exact same thing yesterday!
  10. Quickone4u

Heat Shielding

Excellent, thanks!
  11. Quickone4u

Heat Shielding

~~What are you guys using on your belly pan for heat shielding? I'm going to need some on my 07 gsxr 600 and wanted to see what seems to work best. Also, will contact with the can on the slip on exhaust be a problem? Pretty tight in there and I'm thinking there will be contact when I add in the...
  12. Quickone4u

Membership Expires: 3/6/2014 Available Credit:$0.00Reward Points:1,450

Right there with you Judy except I paid for mine :doh: Wonder if we can get that back? Doubt it:banghead:
  13. Quickone4u

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

Wonder if I'll be able to get my membership dues back? Read that Nesba no longer has the 3/31 VIR date either and that TPM actually has it now. Also that the 4/7 VIR date is open with VIR as in not under contract by Nesba.
  14. Quickone4u

Pressure and Warmer info

What I figured. Thanks fellas!