Recent content by raylee

1. raylee

Did you achieve your 2015 goals?

It was awesome running with you this season! All joking and shit talking aside, thanks to everyone at N2 for their help and advice in my development.
  2. raylee

I'll admit.. you might have taught me a couple things. :p My bike's not gonna be stock next season so you better keep that bike in tip top shape, I don't want to hear any excuses come spring time!!!
  3. raylee

Almost all of my goals. I did 2 "away tracks", but everything else was a win. After doing Summit Main I came back to NJMP and didn't hit the brakes till the 3 marker! :eek: I dunno if I saw god there, but it was definitely an ass clinching then "oh, that wasn't so bad" moment. Got a few...
  4. raylee

Your Track Goals for 2015?

Nevermind, didn't see the other thread...
  5. raylee

So I got to demo a 2015 R1...

LOL, what? When's your next race?
  6. raylee

The 32 was on the BMW trying to hold onto an expert racer. Can't wait for July 6th!!!!!
  7. raylee

Lenny you lucky bastard!! That is all.
  8. raylee

Dominion Racway

I was sooo looking forward to getting drunk track side and passing out in the paddock... guess I gotta resort to getting drunk on someone's law and passing out in the grass.
  9. raylee

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

It was awesome seeing everyone again! :D I was kinda tired from the weekend so it was tough bringing my "A" game, but you guys were still gracious enough to give me a bump. I'll be showing up a bit more fresh next time so I can make Dave have to put in a bit more effort to pass me. :eek:
  10. raylee

CCS @NJMP 5/2,3/2015

ZOMFG!!1!!!!!!one!!!! it was so awesome!!! Man, Rudy doesn't play around when it comes to his jerk chicken and pork.. it was all totally delicious. The racing was alright, too.
  11. raylee

I'll be there. Can't wait to cut it up with you guys again.
  12. raylee

Yup!
  13. raylee

Question about Alpinestar GP Pro Gloves

Did you message me about ending the auction early? I've got a set of large white/black ones on eBay right now I can guarantee are real. I work at a dealership and they were purchased through Parts Unlimited.
  14. raylee

Dominion Racway

15. raylee

Considering a Ricing Course - thoughts?

I took the YCRS clinic so I can't speak much for the 2-day full course, but it was a totally different feeling from the normal instruction I had gotten used to. I've tried 1 on 1 lessons and the like at various track days, but there's nothing like having coaches sitting at the apex of a corner...