Recent content by RidgeRacer

1. RidgeRacer

E-Z Up Sierra II Canopy for $45

You're right. It's an 8x8 canopy with a 10x10 footprint. I caught that just after I posted.
  2. RidgeRacer

E-Z Up Sierra II Canopy for $45

If you need one, this is the best deal I've seen on one. It's a 10x10 and has a little sunshade for one side, which I like: E-Z Up Sierra II Canopy Use coupon code KMART10PSAVINGS to get the price to $45 ...on a side note, what's up with that cornhole game they're playing in the picture...
  3. RidgeRacer

Alpinestars suit, gloves, boots, mesh jackets

Only the Alpinestars suit left.
  4. RidgeRacer

WTB - PC3 for 03 - 08 cbr600rr

You could ask this guy how much he wants for his. These Power Commanders work from 03-08 for sure. Possibly the newer bikes too.
  5. RidgeRacer

Frank Thomas jacket and Alpinestars boots sold. Only the Alpinestars suit and First Gear jacket left.
  6. RidgeRacer

Sidi Doha boots sold.
  7. RidgeRacer

My mistake. My other suit is a 40, this one is a 38US. Sizing notes in the original post still apply to this suit.
  8. RidgeRacer

Good deal on Q2's

You're right, that's not bad at all. Now to see if the tire vendor here will match it!
  9. RidgeRacer

Alpinestars track pants sold.
  10. RidgeRacer

Price on the suit dropped to $400.
  11. RidgeRacer

nesba stickers

Just wanted to say thanks to Thunderace for the artwork and the sticker. So... Thanks!
  12. RidgeRacer

Alpinestars WR-2 gloves sold.
  13. RidgeRacer

Sure, some of this stuff doesn't apply to the track. You do have a street bike too, don't you? Click on the product names to link to the manufacturer's description page. Alpinestars CR Suit [size 40US] - $500 in excellent condition [retail $800] - This suit is killer. I just wish it were a...
  14. RidgeRacer

n00b From VA

Hi Steve. You'll find a strong support group here for you. Signed up for any 'meetings'?
  15. RidgeRacer

VIR-North 6/11- 6/12 weekend!

Man, I was so bummed you took a spill. VIR is such a great track - you gotta get down here again soon. Hey, there's always North and South if you don't want to deal with T-7 again, heh. Hope the wife took it in stride. :o