Recent content by river rat

1. river rat

Gloves... watcha got???

The crazy thing is that I crashed on the street twice without any gear and barely received a scratch. You can crash at 150 mph and not scratch your pinky...without any gear whatsoever, and you could crash at 30 mph with a set of gloves that are titanium molds of your hands and still break your...
  2. river rat

Gloves... watcha got???

I have crashed 7 or 8 times i my Knox Handroids( haha mostly on kart tracks on the motard) and they have held up great. Yhe palm slider system has done its job.
  3. river rat

looking for stock forks for R6 R6s

The forks are different from 2005^.
  4. river rat

2CT's or Q2's or ???

Wow. I get around 2000 miles on a rear Corsa 3 on my GSXR. I need to try out a few different brands I reckon.
  5. river rat

Did i see a NESBA A sticker?

Look here http://mythbustersresults.com/mythssion-control
  6. river rat

I dunno man. You're going to have to take all your fancy math up with Jamie and Adam! lol
  7. river rat

Actually, it would still be an 80 mph hit as long as the bikes weighed the same. Mythbusters ftw. ;)
  8. river rat

Chest/back protector

So, I am going to be doing a lil bit of racing this season and the only bit of safety gear I am lacking is a back protector. I'm pretty sure that WERA is going to make chest protectors a requirement in 2012 (beside it being a good idea), so I'd like to get a combo back/chest protector. Anyone...
  9. river rat

2010 best pictures

Lol, nicely done. :D
  10. river rat

Jennings GP help

Will do man. I' signing up for all three days on monday.
  11. river rat

Jennings GP help

Man, we need to get together when I take my trip to Philly and hit NJMP this summer!
  12. river rat

Jennings GP help

Lol, I'm gonna give it hell down there! This will be my first time on a track with a well sorted bike, so I am very excited. :)
  13. river rat

Jennings GP help

Haha, well maybe :D. Sorry if I'm a little over enthused, it can't be helped. I'm going to just sign up for I and bump if I feel the need. I def don't want to put anyone including myself in danger out there.
  14. river rat

Jennings GP help

Yeah I'm def going to hit up a couple of races this year. I guess I'm just second guessing myself because of a post someone posted on the local forum regarding the issue... "Just FYI, the ability groups were done by lap times the last time I was there. < 1:37 is intermediate
  15. river rat

Jennings GP help

I am headed to Jennings on the 8th, 9th and 10th of Jan. I'm going to do the Ed Bargy school on the 8th to get my race license. My question is what group to sign up for on the 9th and 10th. I have done 2 track days so far, both at Putnam. My first day with Cycle Options I signed up for N and got...