Recent content by roy 826

1. roy 826

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

William just come on back to Wera and let's race. Grids are up a bit this year we had 6-7 experts in the A classes at Talladega. :D
  2. roy 826

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Haha I'll try. I'm concentrating on A superstock, A superbike and Senior superbike with a HWT solo thrown in from time to time. I had some decent runs at Talladega week before last. My biggest problem right now is rear tire wear, I can't get through two sprints without needing a new rear tire...
  3. roy 826

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

I'm pretty much gone with John (JRA). He was always a standup guy with me and I appreciate that. Good luck to you John and I hope to see you around. I've gone back racing with Wera anyway this year so I was not doing many if any trackdays this year. Looks like if I do I will look elsewhere to...
  4. roy 826

another A group session

Yea I've been working with Mike going on ten years now. He actually helped me at Nola this past weekend over the phone even though he is on vacation. I was way out in left field at the trackday on Friday before the race weekend. The bike was still chewing up the rear tire in the strange way it's...
  5. roy 826

another A group session

I actually do own a '11 GSXR750 but its still a bone stock streetbike.:D
  6. roy 826

Season Over

I apologize Mike didn't know I had that switched off. Edit: I checked its not toggled to not recieve PMs:dunno:
  7. roy 826

Nesba dna

Yea buddy she said you dropped by. That was an awesome run in that last race. I was struggling on that back section of the track with the wind which got me on that turn and I went across the ripple bumps, lost the front end and almost came off the bike. My left leg was skyward when you snuck...
  8. roy 826

another A group session

I wish at times I had another bike to switch to say like another 600:) that's a 1000 and its a different animal to me I'm no where near as smooth as I should be on it. I've been struggling to get it hauled down and turned. Had some rear tire issues also. I've been so frustrated with it I've...
  9. roy 826

Nesba dna

Congrats William on the accomplishments and I enjoyed racing with you this past weekend at Nola. I look forward to 2014 with Wera and me and you picking up where we left off. I am going to race the Mid Central only like I did a decade ago.
  10. roy 826

another A group session

Why yes I am :)
  11. roy 826

another A group session

Coming from a I rider :haha: Some can some can't it's all in the perspective. :rolleyes:
  12. roy 826

another A group session

That was me glad you were entertained. :D you should try it sometimes it works pretty good on dirt and pavement. :cool:
  13. roy 826

Season Over

Oh I'm fine Mike I just wanted to be clear on this thing called the Internet when suttle things can be taken the wrong way. Off season? What's that I am headed to nola in two weeks with Wera :D
  14. roy 826

Season Over

Nothing erratic to it and please don't change the subject here. That had absolutely nothing to do with it in fact if I was off line it was measured in feet and not everywhere. I've been at this 13+ years and 10 at barber. I was with Wera first weekend at barber back in '03, not my first rodeo...
  15. roy 826

Season Over

Apparently so :D and they sucked all the way to the mid 30's with ease just screwing around.;)