Recent content by rssuby2001

1. rssuby2001

Hello from Lititz PA

Welcome to the club, im still new to track days with a bike, im also down the road in northern chester county, although i dont have a shinny new bike, i wouldnt hesitate to take a brand new bike out, while going out for the first couple of times your control rider holds the pace, i did summit...
  2. rssuby2001

Awesome day at Summit 5/9

Helped me learn to adjust to traffic quickly
  3. rssuby2001

I have some video of before lunch runs I will post soon
  4. rssuby2001

I also had a great time for my very first day, I was on the old Kawasaki but loved every second, thanks to kris who was my cr for the day can't wait to meet up again with everyone, thanks again
  5. rssuby2001

New guy from southwest PA!

Welcome, just did my first day at summit, had a blast. Where are you located? I'm in Chester county
  6. rssuby2001

Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

Im in for Friday, cant wait this will be my first event, is there still help needed? I might beable to get out of work early and head down if needed
  7. rssuby2001

Alright I'm in for 5/17! New guy from PA

Down in Chester county I'm heading down to summit 5/9 for my first event hope to catch you at njmp at some point,
  8. rssuby2001

Alright I'm in for 5/17! New guy from PA

Where in pa are you from? I'm new here too, doing Summit 5/9 an hope to do njmp after if all goes well
  9. rssuby2001

Free Knox Contour Back Protector

im intrested if it is still available
  10. rssuby2001

Saying THANKS to N2 for making it right!

I got my credits thanks again for all your hard work
  11. rssuby2001

N2 Registration is now live!

Thank you for all the hard work, I too have recieved my credits, thanks again
  12. rssuby2001

New from south east PA

Yea I can't do both, gota plan around work, kids and wife's work, what happened to simpler days?
  13. rssuby2001

New from south east PA

I'll have to see if i can swing it, I was just pushing for tracks down at Summit first because i know them, but if you think its better to be at NJMP over Summit I'll try for that date
  14. rssuby2001

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Yep thanks can't wait for the new season
  15. rssuby2001

New from south east PA

Like the new site thanks for keeping the members together, can't wait for the start if the season