Scb762's latest activity

• Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to Goodman's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    I had a blast riding my Angel GT IIs in the wet at NCB last year. My only suggestion is to put rain x on the visor.
  • Scb762
    Scb762 replied to the thread Courtesy question.
    I may have to steal this lol
  • Scb762
    The trash bags will match my (second hand) fairings:)
  • Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to bmart's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    And you'll laugh...but you can cut holes for arms and head in a big trash bag and put it inside of your jacket/top, or outside. Mostly...
  • Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to MK3Brent's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    Not totally necessary, but it really makes a difference... rain suit. I've got a Taichi rain suit that goes over my leathers. (Put them...
  • Scb762
    Yes, i have a pinlock in my clear shield. As for “wet” riding gear.. not really. Is there anything you can recommend? It’s a bit last...
  • Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to MK3Brent's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    You're not going to be anyone's speed bump out in the rain. Just ride your ride being smooth and predictable. You'll find the bulk of...
  • Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to jonobrin's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    Second that. Last time I went out for a rainy session at Pitt Race, it was me and two others. Great time to work on your lines.
  • Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to jonobrin's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    I've ridden dot tires (Dunlop Q5) for three seasons now and I've never had any issues in the rain. Just take it easy and keep things...
  • Scb762
    Scb762 reacted to Otto Man's post in the thread Courtesy question with Like Like.
    The overwhelming majority on rains aren't using nearly the potential they have to offer...so you're definitely not holding anyone up...
  • Scb762
    Thank you, all! That was what I figured
  • Scb762
    If it’s wet/light rain, all i have are DOTs to use. I don’t want to be a speed bump for the guys with the “right” tires. So, is it...