Recent content by SHADER

1. S

sidi vortice boots black size 11 like new $200

Worn twice like new.$200 plus shipping
  2. S

alpinestars trigger short like new $300

Size 46us.worn once .no rash.$300 plus shipping.black in color.Email pics upon request. Thks
  3. S

Sidi vortice boots (black) $300

Size 11 euro 45 i m a 10.5,worn twice once around town and one track day .buyer is responsible for shipping . .any questions feel free to email me.can send pics. thanks
  4. S

Newbie from NJ

It is an addiction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Welcome, did my first full day yesterday and all i can say is after riding sportbikes for about 5years now i have seen the light.i had a really hard time understanding what the track buzz was about but now,well lets just say the drag strip will be boring...
  5. S

ROLL CALL! NJMP Opener, April 3-5

I'm in for b group sunday.first time back since my intro last year.any other noobs in b on sun?tattsailor u in still ?
  6. S

Gettin ready for my first track day

Relax,enjoy your bike ,enjoy the track,listen to the cr's ,make new friends,this is a great group,relax,don't try to take too much in,the safety rules and learning the track should be priority,relax,you will SEE a different side of your riding and the bike,and most important did i mention too...
  7. S

Whose Ready for NJMP this Spring

I'm in for sun the 4th.can't wait first full day since my intro. 01 gsxr 750 b #123
  8. S

Bad accident at NJMP - different org

Its all about choice !! Hey brianko1, just thought i'd try to give a little perspective on your concerns.first off i'm no xpert i did my intro on may may 15th and i couldn't type enough good things it would take too long.the other members of nesba that i met were great people and the staff...
  9. S

Track Withdraws!

Track withdrawal !!!!!!! Hey clinton, be safe over there man.maybe ill make a trip over there and do a track day with u.lol.my next one is july 20 at millville .looking forward to it.just ordered a set of sidi vortices,trying to prepare for the inevitable.but nonetheless i'm drawn to track...
  10. S

Boots? Your advice please??????

Hey all , looking for some advice on boot purchase .crash tested advice even better but any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.was looking at sidi vertigo,vortice,maybe even those new puma boots. Expense is not an option with consideration of what the boots could prevent (broken...
  11. S

For Sale New SIDI Vortice Boots

Poss buyer What size shoe do you wear?were they too big or too small .do you like them other than the sizing problem?how would i pay u if interested? Thanks.was actually looking at them or the vertigo air but they look like they more protection ,just damn xpensive. Take care be safe
  12. S

A group rider question

Injured ? In addition to the original question ,is it possible too go indefintely without major injury ?in other words how do some of weigh the risks so to speak or do feel philosophical about it?
  13. S

Thank you nesba !!!!!!!!

Hello all , did my intro on 5/15 and i can thank enough people,it was great, there really is alot to riding a sport bike well but this is great group to learn with.organized good people from the c.r.'s to the members.even though it was buggy it still was good time .sorry to the other beginners...