Recent content by Shinobi

1. Shinobi

Thunderbolt to Thunderhill; Part 5

Me too Vinny lololol Thanks Havoc....email me I'll send you the mp3. shinobiracerz@gmail.com Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  2. Shinobi

Thunderbolt to Thunderhill; Part 5

3. Shinobi

SHINOBi17 Crashes: Taken Out x's On Race License

Greetings to my @N2 friends Rude, Vinny, Art, Judy, Lenny, Jimmy Winters, Steve Comstock and coaches who gifted valuable knowledge to me throughout this process and many more. I miss the East Coast, but at the moment ..... track wise....NOT REALLY!!! lolololol warm salutations looking forward to...
  4. Shinobi

2007 ZX6 Vortex Standard to GP shift Procedure

Thanks will do Steve n much appreciated Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  5. Shinobi

2007 ZX6 Vortex Standard to GP shift Procedure

Does anyone know the 2007 ZX6 Vortex Standard to GP shift Procedure. Is it as simple as flipping the linkage on that shift arm piece? Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  6. Shinobi

Motor Homes

Thank you very much Gents. Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  7. Shinobi

Motor Homes

I was wondering which motor home you guys like best? One which allows for "Bike/Gear storage as well Looking around on the internet for things with the most bang for your buck? Thank You...need a clue or 2 on this Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  8. Shinobi

Mordeth13 is a biker blogger from Taiwan

Thats terrible I used to follow that guy and he's a colorful and good person. Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  9. Shinobi

Hello from Lititz PA

Ah yes and insurance companies become "not so grey" when it is time to pay out lol Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  10. Shinobi

Sanders a Former Yosh Pit Man?

Deep Waters.....thanks for this Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  11. Shinobi

Hello from Lititz PA

Many thanks Steve : ) Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  12. Shinobi

Hello from Lititz PA

insurance company I meant Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  13. Shinobi

Hello from Lititz PA

I dont have this....Which company offers it? : ) Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint
  14. Shinobi

SHINOBi17 Destroys Laguna-Seca

haha Jimmy I would be a month behind if it wasnt for you. Are you Regretting it now lolol Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007 Mechanics-Technique Bravery-Restraint