Recent content by singh

1. singh

Sportbike theme iPhone 5 cases

Attached files
  2. singh

Sportbike theme iPhone 5 cases

Hey Guys, I am at the initial stages of a start up and am looking into simple fully customizable products for riders. The first product released yesterday are two Sportbike themed iPhone Cases... Let me know what you all think. If you like them, please spread the word, or even buy one! I can...
  3. singh

Richmond Meetup

I am in Richmond also... banged up now and recovering, but will be glad to ride with you guys in the future.
  4. singh

Sunday 6/30 Shenny Pics/Video Thread

First of all sorry guys for messing up the 1st session in the "I" group. I was the one that crashed out and caused the premature ending to the session (Aprilia Supermoto). If anyone got a video of me from behind when I went down it will be really helpful to figure out what happened. From what I...
  5. singh

Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

Signed up... assuming it is Supermoto friendly and I can ride a 150R and SXV 550 there.
  6. singh

Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

Loaded up and ready to go... First track day in a long long time... Nervous and anxious to get on there!
  7. singh

Power outlets at track

Thanks! Sound like its time to buy a generator.
  8. singh

Power outlets at track

Question regarding power outlets at VIR and Summit Point. Do all the paddocks have them and how hard is it to get one. Got some tire warmers and trying to figure out if I need to get a generator or not. Thanks -Amar
  9. singh

WTB Enclosed Trailer

I am looking for an enclosed trailer, ideally a 7x14. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks -Amar
  10. singh

08 CBR 1000RR Wheels, Rotors, Tires

Would you sell only the tires?
  11. singh

Field Sheer Leather Suit and AGV Sport Leather Jacket

$100 for the suit (50 size) and $50 for the jacket (56 size), plus actual shipping or free pickup in Richmond. Suit needs TLC, since it has been down twice in low speed crashes. Needs stiching, some patchwork probably, but you have a cheap suit that you can customize! ;) Jacket has barely been...
  12. singh

Pirelli Superbike Pro Slicks

17" rim size?
  13. singh

Dainese Laguna Seca Pro 42/52. Worn 4 times. Forcefield Back Protector included

How tall are you? Weight/chest/waist... Trying to figure out if it would fit me.
  14. singh

Mylaps timer?

Any of you have any experience with the MyLaps transponders? Would they work at VIR/Summit point? http://www.mylaps.com/index.php/us_eng/Websites/B2C/mx/shop/mx_transponders