Recent content by slow_F3

1. slow_F3

State of health

Nice to hear from you Finn. Sounds like you got pretty banged up but it could always be worse. Here's to a speedy recovery !
  2. slow_F3

An interesting observation

Looks like not everyone had fun at Beave this past weekend ... http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/07/destination-beaver-run.html#comments http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/07/the-perfect-track-bike-only-38.html
  3. slow_F3

Congrats to Rich and Barb!

Congrats guys, and thanks for the cookies !
  4. slow_F3

6/14 NJMP Beginner Group

Hey man ... yes, actually, I just registered for Beave 7/10 and 7/11. You in ?
  5. slow_F3

Great Weekend at Beaver

I was waiting for this thread to pop up in mid-atlantic. D'oh. Anywho, it was nice meeting everyone ... and thanks for the taco feast, it was excellent !
  6. slow_F3

6/14 NJMP Beginner Group

I'll jump on the NJMP SED bandwagon. Ones that were held at Beave were awesome !
  7. slow_F3

Power Pro Generator 9000 $600 o.b.o.

Power Pro 9000 by Wen Power Generator $600 o.b.o. ~ Rated Wattage 6500 W ~ Max. Wattage 7500 W ~ Surge Wattage 9000 W ~ Four AC 120 V outlets, one twistlock AC 120 V ~ One AC 240 / 120 V twistlock outlet ~ One DC 12V / 8.3 A outlet 6.5 Gallon tank, fuel gauge. Less than 1hr. runtime. PM for...
  8. slow_F3

Pit Bill front stand

moar dibs Do you still have the stand for sale ?
  9. slow_F3

SUZUKI GSXR 750 Race/Track Bike

You got PM :)
  10. slow_F3

loading ramps wheel chock

chock is gone :D dolech, please let me know if you still want the ramps, by Monday. I have another person interested. thanks much !
  11. slow_F3

You got PM. Sale pending on chock & ramps.
  12. slow_F3

free shipping on the chock. To be honest, I haven't thought about shipping the ramps because of the weight but I can look. What's your location ?
  13. slow_F3

haul master 2 piece steel loading ramps 6' x 9" with angle brackets $30 chock is sold. sysagent at gmail dot com or PM for any questions. Thanks for looking
  14. slow_F3

Sidi vertigo air 12.5 $250

Thanks man Got the boots before the leathers. They actually fit (snug) without the suit. But, wide feet, fat calves (legs, not the cows) and the suit ? no go. :doh:
  15. slow_F3

Sidi vertigo air 12.5 $250

Boots are SOLD. Thanks for looking