Recent content by Slowride

1. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone involved in making yesterday happen. It was a great day. Small crowd = huge track time and many smiles. [emoji3] I can't wait till next season so I can come out and play again. Thank you to N2 and everyone there. Sent from my SM-G900P using...
  2. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Monday is still looking good... [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  3. Slowride

Announcement About NJMP Lightning October 3 & 4

I work just a couple miles from the track and it is windy and rainy here today 51° so it really would not be a fun day at the track. The forecast is for more heavy rain to move in tonight and tomorrow. The hurricane is tracking farther east and will not directly effect this area outside of...
  4. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Looks like Sat will be wet and maybe Sunday morning but drying conditions Sunday and SUNNY on monday high 68° Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  5. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Just recieved an email from Motorcycle Xcitement and they cancelled their monday trackday @ Summit Point and credited everyone that registered. Even though the forecast for that area only had a 20% chance of rain they felt it was not worth chancing it with all the water already on the ground...
  6. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] This makes me very happy. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  7. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

I'll take it... Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  8. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Latest forecast for Millville..... looking better[emoji106] [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  9. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

I hear ya... Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  10. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Just heard there was a STATE OF EMERGENCY issued. Not sure of the details yet. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  11. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Im ready!!!! Well maybe I should take a life raft or an inner tube. ..lol [emoji12] Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  12. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

The last run of the computer models showed the GSF agreeing more with the Ero model and keeping this beast farther off shore. [emoji106] [emoji120] I am almost done loading the trailer now. This way Sunday all I have to do is back up to it and lock it on the truck. What are the chances of...
  13. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

I have done a few wet td's with dot tires and you really need to work on throttle control and being smooth. I am sure there will be some crashes but overall the speeds will be considerably lower. I too have Q3's mounted. Just take it easy and build your speed slowly. A hot hand will result...
  14. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

I personally don't want it canceled. I'll ride in the rain. Might ride slow but Ill ride. The bike is getting loaded in the morning so I don't have to deal with it over the weekend. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  15. Slowride

NJMP 10/3-10/5

Well I was emailing with Lars. I will be at the track riding even if I need to strap an outboard motor to the bike. Only ELITE members will get credit or refund if the day is canceled. Since I have a basic membership I would have had to cancel 15 days before the event to be able to get...