Recent content by Smiley

1. Smiley

Midwest Track Day

Based on my discussions this is exactly the kind of thing he's looking to create, should be fun! I hope to see an atmosphere similar to CCS Friday practices. I'll be at a few days for sure see you all out there.
  2. Smiley

I heart Nesbians shirts

Hey all, I was doing some cleaning in my basement and came upon 3 fushia purple ish "I heart Nesbians" t shirts. 1 medium and 2 Xtra large pm me if you want one or all first come first server 20 each bucks shipped.
  3. Smiley

Where are they now?

Some the best memories we have were formed at the track with you foos!!! Marcus grew up at Blackhawk and is now racing himself :-)
  4. Smiley

greg kotlinski oplease pic up the curtousy phone

greg kotlinski oplease pic up the curtousy phone :-)
  5. Smiley

WERA - Blackhawk Farms - June 9,10

K I've rtfm'ed you guys gonna be around friday night ? I could use a once over to make sure my bike will pass tech.
  6. Smiley

so I'm wera noob will they let get a novice license for showing up? what classes can I run with a 600? whos doing tires at these gigs?
  7. Smiley

HELP need a clutch cable for saturday

did you get yours cause I'm still waiting
  8. Smiley

Iowa Speedway anyone?

this looks crazy I may be down!!!
  9. Smiley

HELP need a clutch cable for saturday

Hey all I need a clutch cable for an 07 / 08 zx6r for saturday at autobahn please please please.... The stealer ship is not making me happy they said it might be here tomorrow. fingers crossed...
  10. Smiley

thinking a bout comming out and getting my a$$ handed to me
  11. Smiley

any have a ktm hook-up?

Looks like Marcus will be doing some racing this year anyone have a ktm hookup . Wanting to pick him up a 50 soon sx soon. Thanks in advance.
  12. Smiley

Where are you riding this year?

Ccs Stt Chili cookoff Ama district 17 harescrambles/mx
  13. Smiley

Supermoto TD in the Midwest?

Theres a track in Springfield depending on the time investment i may be willing to put a private event together for mini and super motards.
  14. Smiley

Murf's 2011 CCS Season review

Baller! congrates man!!!! I can't wait to get back out there all in again!!!!
  15. Smiley

blackhawk farms construction

here here a couple race weekends and you forget all about the walls lack of runoff etc....