Recent content by steve gould

1. S

Roll call Barber who's going?

You guys just love to celebrate failure. You show up in every thread giddy with excitement that someone else might be feeling the same pain you guys did going on four years ago. Quite sad really. I'm sorry for you guys. ...
  2. S

Sooo who is in and who is not........

Getting ready to roll out for Roebling...Is it normal to be this nervous???
  3. S

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Good to hear from you Greg! I was in Chicago last year and tried to get together with Wink but I couldnt convince him to leave Hoffman Estates!! I'm not worried about anything. There is already a new alternative.
  4. S

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

No...nothing like it at all really. What makes you think that?
  5. S

Wtb nesba sticker??

Here ya go...CR patches are infinitely more expensive... Scratch that...what's your email? I can't post a pic
  6. S

Wtb nesba sticker??

I just had some NESBA patches made for your leathers. I have 5 bucks a piece in them. pm me with your address if you want any.
  7. S

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Jeez, I don't think I got it yet. Can you guys tell us again what happened to the Midwest???
  8. S

YES SIR!!!! Cant wait!! You said you were too right?
  9. S

Yep, the last thing I need is my yellow plates. Kruzel made my last number plate with my numbers on it. I'm gonna have him make some yellow ones now.
  10. S

Sure thing.
  11. S

Vin, I will see ya down there. I have lots O laps around that place so I can show ya around if ya need it. Got my suspension back today, new pads are in the mail, bike is almost ready to go. All the snow postponed my cornerspin school to this weekend. I am chompin at the bit to get back out there.
  12. S

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

There ya go crushing my dreams and confidence...
  13. S

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Here are a few of mine. first one trying to keep rocket man Dunham behind me. In the last one, Fixin to pounce on Ruhe!!
  14. S

Come out to one of the VIR dates.
  15. S

Yep, yellow as they come. You coming out Matt?