Recent content by sti2.5ldohc

1. sti2.5ldohc

Who says they’re aren’t control riders in A group

Just wanted to give a shout out to Les and Melvin that took time out of their own sessions to help me out. I was trying to go too fast on corner entry which would cause me to ruin my exit. They both were extremely helpful and had me riding much faster and safer by the end of the day. -Josh
  2. sti2.5ldohc

Favorite pre-corona track pic/memory

Hey that’s me in the background! I was so slow but having so much fun!
  3. sti2.5ldohc

Corona house arrest

Also a fellow Delawarean here. Fortunately they deemed construction and landscaping “essential” so my business hasn’t been effected at all so far. Definitely appreciate the current status though because I know things can change fast. Hoping a reduction in infections is soon around the bend.
  4. sti2.5ldohc

Winter Woes

Mountain biking is always fun if you have trails near you. Add in riding on snow for some smooth braking practice
  5. sti2.5ldohc

07 ZX6R $3500 - DE

Up for sale is my 2007 Kawasaki ZX6R Track Bike. Bike runs great and has lots of goodies installed on it. Bike has been low sided but it's just cosmetic damage. Miles: 8236 Front tire: Micheline Pilot Power 2ct 50% tread Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 90% tread Upgrades: Ohlins 20mm...
  6. sti2.5ldohc

What do you think this means?

Any chance LN was initials of previous owner?
  7. sti2.5ldohc

When did you decide to start changing your own tires and why?

That is awesome. Do you think that could handle F450 tires? I currently use a hf changer for trailer tires but I bent it up trying to change a 1/2 ton truck tire.
  8. sti2.5ldohc

Tell me what I need to know about towing

I tow quite a bit in my landscaping business. My 03 Silverado 1500 pulls 5k okay but anything more and it begins to be unsafe. Now my dad picked up a 2017 Silverado 1500. That seems to handle weight much better and I think towing the occasional 8k would be okay. My .02
  9. sti2.5ldohc

In case you’re wondering...

I'd be a happy camper if there was racing school at NJMP early in the year.
  10. sti2.5ldohc

Roll Call: NJMP 5/26-5/29

In for Friday!
  11. sti2.5ldohc

Season is approaching - time for maintenance!

Had my suspension refreshed and re sprung for my weight by markbilt. Also added 20mm Ohlins valve kit up front. Very much looking forward to riding with the correct springs installed.
  12. sti2.5ldohc

Nj Monday

I'm in
  13. sti2.5ldohc

NJMP "A" Group Video!

It boggles my mind that you were running at that pace in those conditions. I guess that's why you are the professor.
  14. sti2.5ldohc

MotoGP season opener round 1 race on Sunday 3/20

I know it's gonna be aired on "Bein sports". I already have it set to record.