Recent content by TGRIFF

1. TGRIFF

DC/NOVA to Roebling

Anyone heading to Roebling who will be departing from or passing through the DC/NOVA area? Looking tfor some help getting a single bike there are back for the event. Thanks, Tyson
  2. TGRIFF

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

My son was born July 14th my number 714
  3. TGRIFF

Sooo who is in and who is not........

I'm in. Looking to get in more than 1 race this season.
  4. TGRIFF

NCBIKE Roll Call

Are you not able to get power without a reservation? Is there a shortage?
  5. TGRIFF

NCBIKE Roll Call

I'm in for Saturday.
  6. TGRIFF

Air Fences for NCBIKE

I live an hour away. I will try to leave work early on Friday IOT make it up there to help. What is the showtime for setup on Friday?
  7. TGRIFF

Oct WERA Rd Atl

If all goes will, I will get to lose that extra drag. That's the only reason I could't keep up with all the SV's:)
  8. TGRIFF

Oct WERA Rd Atl

As of right now I am planning to be in attendance.
  9. TGRIFF

is CMP booked up??

In if it's not full.
  10. TGRIFF

WERA VIR Aug 2-4 Double Header

Thanks
  11. TGRIFF

I am all registered. Anyone heading to CMP on Saturday mind giving the 250 a look over to ensure it will pass tech?
  12. TGRIFF

I am looking at past schedules to get my information. I could be completely wrong.
  13. TGRIFF

I will be racing in the ESS class with the 250 which I think only goes on Sunday. So I will be in the school on Saturday and then racing on Sunday.
  14. TGRIFF

Looking to grid up for the first time that weekend. I will be taking the riding school then racing the next day. Any tips or help from the family that weekend is greatly appreciated.
  15. TGRIFF

Road Atlanta favor

If you can get in there on Friday. I will be exploring Atlanta on Friday with the family.