Recent content by TLR67

1. T

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Yes they started the Mid Ohio School.... I went a couple years back when KTM was sponsoring.... They really put on a great show... That track is a blast also... A little slick in the AM but fun after...:adore:
  2. T

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

It s actually NCCAR isnt it?
  3. T

What to people use for pit flooring

Rubber Mat from Home Depot $10 Kind of a pain in the rear with a front Pitbull though...
  4. T

WTB Track bike!

I can deliver this to Road America in June for you...... I will be there 5-28 to 6-3 http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2009-gsx-r-1000/#axzz2uuOP8byM
  5. T

Track Bike WANTED - Close to Ontario, Can

Great bike above^^^^^
  6. T

Hey Stow... tell me again about new asphalt...

Turn 1 got some work done as well......
  7. T

2011 Diamond Cargo 7x16 V-Nose Enclosed Loaded, Toy Hauler, Track Ready

Someone got a smoking deal....
  8. T

Tire warmers questions

I have used T2's over the years... I had 2 sets that have lasted about 8 Years.. Only had one thermostat fail. Stickboy replaced them back then for free over a year after use... www.stickboyracing.com
  9. T

2006 - 2010 GSXR 600/750 Arrow Ti Exhaust

Thats a friggin deal there.... GLWTS!!
  10. T

WTB: Late model GSXR front fender

I have one as well... Flat Black.. Drilled... No cracks dents ect... Make offer.. I will actually be up at Road America in June for AMA Weekend... I will bring and trade it for a Beer and a Brat...
  11. T

i guess its over now

Yeah but Bluegrass?? Somebody call in the MODS!!!!
  12. T

Road Atlanta April 6th/7th Roll call!

As long as you check the tire pressure.... :haha:
  13. T

Road Atlanta April 6th/7th Roll call!

Dave, First of all I am glad your Ok.... Second of all shit happens... ALL orgs have days like this and sometimes things just cant be avoided... Hell last year at a STT Event we had a guy whose front wheel locked up due to a chinese lever... He couldnt put his hands up because he pulled...
  14. T

Gsxr 600 front caliper bolt problem

Propane Torch and a EZ Out... I was removing a customers wheel at Barber one weekend and the dealer used the same thing... I bet those bolts have some whit stuff on them dont they? Its like a cement loctite that DOES NOT need to be used...
  15. T

Best VanHalen song EVER!

Little Guitars... Or Mean Street... Because it brings back the memories of all the bad things I did in High School listening to them...