Recent content by toddmichaelphotography@gm

1. T

Long time rider, new to the area and N2, looking forward to Spring

I sent you a PM, Congratulations on the Panigale!!!!!!!!!!
  2. T

Newbie here

Your bike is sick!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. T

Total newbie for 2021

Great to hear we have a sweet track here in Western Pennsylvania !!! Thanks for all the info and encouragement!!! You find me , lol I’m 5’3’’ with a red and gold Ducati Monster. I’ll shoot u a PM before the race day . Thanks !!! Todd
  4. T

Total newbie for 2021

Thanks !! I am sooo excited to ride a track!!! I will only be riding at the Pittsburgh location in Wampum Pa., 45 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh . here is a stupid question: can you trade bikes with someone? Or can’t because of insurance? Thanks for the warm welcome !!
  5. T

Total newbie for 2021

Thanks very much !! I plan to buy a track bike in a few years , maybe a touch longer. I’m officially broke , after buying my track gear!!! This year is going to be brutally expensive for my bike. /hobby . 9-10 grand !!! I will have to make due on the Ducati for a few years. I’ll take it slow...
  6. T

Total newbie for 2021

Lol!! When I am a bit more liquid , this is absolutely the route I plan to take !
  7. T

Total newbie for 2021

Thanks , I would really appreciate that!!! I do plan to have a GoPro on board, but would love to see a separate angle not from the bike . I’ll shoot you a PM you in the Spring so I know who to look for .
  8. T

Total newbie for 2021

returns to Revzilla are so easy. It looks like I can get set up for a grand . Not too bad I guess, but, it’s adding up big time !! Like a huge money pit!!! Probably dropping 3 grand on gear and track time this year. Yikes!!! Add the down payment, and yearly payments, I’m going to be looking at...
  9. T

Total newbie for 2021

Just found some solid , safe affordable options at Revzilla. What say ye?
  10. T

Total newbie for 2021

Got it !! Is my Bell SRT helmet good to go? It has Dot and Snell
  11. T

Total newbie for 2021

So the cheaper ones on EBay are shit? Or usable? My budget is TIGHT!!
  12. T

Total newbie for 2021

I just spoke to N2 , got the information.
  13. T

Total newbie for 2021

Thanks so much !!! Great information!! Tough for me to buy used I’m 5’3’’ I will definitely be getting a go pro to mount !! So N2 doesn’t offer any type of video of your laps ?
  14. T

Total newbie for 2021

Oh and .... here is the live walk around at the dealers: https://www.nationalpowersports.net/itemdetails.cshtml?itemid=49830
  15. T

Total newbie for 2021

Thanks Bmart!! A very nice woman helped me on the website!! it looks like I just need to buy a leather track suit, pack a lunch , and show up early ready to ride . Do they sell food and drinks ? Do they provide the tape to cover the lights , or bring my own? Do they offer video analysis? Is...