Recent content by tristatejames

1. tristatejames

Bringing a new puppy to the track day

My guy loves the track. All good advise above.
  2. tristatejames

Who can customize my leathers ?

-Barnacle Bill He just did my suit clean, die, and low side repair. Very pleased.
  3. tristatejames

Under The Helmet: Who Are You?

Lets keep this going. Pics required to post. Home track- NJMP Others- Jennings, Palm Beach Int. Live- Blue Bell, PA Work- Wilmington, DE The wife and I.
  4. tristatejames

Isle of Man TT video

Wild!!! I like the two pillows around the light post as the camera looks down range.
  5. tristatejames

help with dead beat buyer

http://zx6r.com/off-topic/28801-massachusetts-parts-scammer-buyers-beware.html
  6. tristatejames

Q2's and warmers

I got a set of Chicken Hawk Pole Position warmers for Christmas. I'm a B Grouper with aspirations of getting bumped. My questions are... Can I use these warmers on the q2's I'm currently running? Would I better off selling them and putting the money towards something else like a...
  7. tristatejames

Who rode today?

Great to get the Heratige Softtail out today. My fiance (newly engaged) and I rode to Spring Mountain. Happy New Year. :)
  8. tristatejames

Stan Braxton: 1960- 2011

Rest in peace. I am praying for his family and friends.
  9. tristatejames

#747 - Stan B donations thread

In. Get well Stan.
  10. tristatejames

Mike Moore

I will keep Mike, his family, and friends in my thoughts and prayers.
  11. tristatejames

Any B Group Vids from NJMP 10/8?

My camera seems to shut off beginning or mid sessions. I saw some cams out there. Post them up please. Thanks.
  12. tristatejames

chain play

Thank you everyone for the replys. So this morning it had enough play to touch the swing arm. It's now at 1inch and feels a little tight to me. The mechanic said its way out of spec. I will see what happens at tech tomorrow AM. I got Q2's today. Very interested to see if I will notice a huge...
  13. tristatejames

chain play

What is a good amount of play? 1 inch? 2 inches?
  14. tristatejames

EZ Pass NY/NJ Motorcycle tolls and attaching to bike

I paid through 4 today and was an inconvenience. I think in the pocket and register plate is the best idea.