Recent content by USMC_10

1. USMC_10

Woodcraft Tire Warmers $240

Glad I could be of help. Otto Man - yes, it's been a long time. Too long...
  2. USMC_10

Baxley Sport Chock $150

Excellent Condition Pick Up - Alexandria, VA Call or text Mike @ 703-200-8331
  3. USMC_10

Woodcraft Tire Warmers $240

Like new condition. Local pickup in Alexandria, VA Call or text Mike @ 703-200-8331
  4. USMC_10

2008 Honda CBR600RR Race/TrackDay Ready

Sold!!!
  5. USMC_10

John, Yes, unfortunately I'm moving on from track days. It pains me to sell this bike. It's even more painful to think I won't be hanging out with my other family...all the N2 riders and CRs. I will likely still remain associated with YCRS in some form...perhaps even ride with them on...
  6. USMC_10

Hi All...I'm selling my 2008 Honda CBR600RR. It has a 7480 miles and a clean title (title in hand). I've only used the highest quality, top performing parts available when building this bike. No expense was spared. Everything is spec'd perfectly with meticulous attention to detail. THIS...
  7. USMC_10

Bazzaz Quick Shift *Pull Switch*

Price drop $125 OBO.
  8. USMC_10

bump... anyone interested?
  9. USMC_10

Bazzaz Quickshifter Issue

I had problems with my quick shifter as well....sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't. Most frustrating thing ever. After several calls and months of troubleshooting Bazzaz finally agreed to take back the control unit (not the quick shifter itself). After running tests at their shop...
  10. USMC_10

Vesrah Pads......

Anyone have experience with Carbone Lorraine C59 pads? I've been running those for 2 years and am considering trying out the XXs. C59s are great pads so I hate to change what's working, but like everyone else...any help I can get from my machine..I'll gladly take it! Always appreciate...
  11. USMC_10

2007-2008 Honda CBR600RR Honda Factory OEM Fairings

Factory OEM fairings in MINT Condition! Fairings off a 2008 CBR600RR (converted track bike using Armour Bodies). Fairings have no damage, and have never seen the ground. These are the factory Honda Red/Black color: Kit Includes: Center Upper (including center marker light) Tank Cover Left...
  12. USMC_10

I just changed over to GP style shifting and went with Bazzaz's new universal switch that provides both pull and push in the same switch. No longer need this pull switch. Yes, it's in mint condition. $150 shipped.