Recent content by vanbreezy

1. vanbreezy

New CR!!

Congrats Judy wonderful honor which you deserve. Miss you sis
  2. vanbreezy

WTB: 03-04 GSXR1000 stock shock spring

I think I still have the stock shock. I have to contact my brother to actually look the part is in the garage in ny and I'm in GA. I will try to find out asap
  3. vanbreezy

You Never Know....2 years later

Glad to hear your doing well Earle. I remember the original post like it was yesterday. Keep up the hard work and God Bless. By the way I agree with JRA. The love respect and friends you make riding with this club, is unmatched and the reason i enjoy it so much
  4. vanbreezy

Road Atlanta

I feel the same way about the elite membership but my disappointment is tempered by the fact it is only Jan. I will wait to see the rest of the schedule:agree:
  5. vanbreezy

New guy in GA

Welcome to Nesba and congrats on the new addition
  6. vanbreezy

vortex rearset question

why not call vortex racing. I think the bearing were like 7 bucks or something like that.
  7. vanbreezy

What does your bike number mean?

My number is my birthday. My brother started track days first he picked his birthday so i did the same thing. :agree: 710
  8. vanbreezy

Congrats to Dave Pullen

Congrats:cheers:
  9. vanbreezy

Why NESBA is a Premier Org - VIR 8/23

That is the Rick I know and love. He has worked on all of the bikes in our crew to help one of us get back on the Track. Good work Rick:congrats:
  10. vanbreezy

Warmers, stands, gen, parts more!!!!

Wow Mark this post makes me Sad as well. You are one of the best. It is a pleasure to have met and ridden with you as my brother stated earlier in this post. Whenever we came down to the southeast region from NYC. I always looked forward to your instruction. Heal up and don't be a stranger...
  11. vanbreezy

New Assistant Director in MA

Congrats Chris :agree:
  12. vanbreezy

Fathead you!!!!

Nice Idea i'd throw it up at home in a basement or in my trailer looks good though.
  13. vanbreezy

My First Full A Day

Congrats On your well deserved bump to :a: i want to congratulate Rick as well. I don't know much you learned from me i just got to :i: last year and ain't been on the track yet this yr,so what do i know. :dunno: Mark good to see you posting up my friend. Heal up buddy.
  14. vanbreezy

State of health

Heal up Finn sorry to hear about your get-off!!!!!!!. I wish you well with all of your surgeries or what ever methods your Dr. choose.