Recent content by Viper

1. V

Need Track Bike ASAP

Have a 05 Yamaha r6 if you're interested....... email address: viper.r6@gmail.com $2500.... http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2691 Viper
  2. V

What about creating a crash forum?

:agree: :congrats: Viper
  3. V

Shop in MD for carb help?

I alway call Terrance first, and then Kenny...... both are good dude and does good work.......... Viper
  4. V

August 22 VIR Crash

when I first saw the video of the crash, I was pissed and really upset that some one would make a pass like that and endanger others riders out there on the track, but after reading on pg 4 what vj said about the incident, and the fact that the guy went to the hospital and apoligized, gave vj a...
  5. V

Videos from NJMP 8/7-8/9

congrats on the bump scott..... Viper
  6. V

Me and NESBA CR Todd Lewis

8 or 9th time for me as of today.... Pat always puts together great videos, but for some reason.... this video rocks.... Pat if you do not mind, can you throw up a save as link.... Viper
  7. V

Me and NESBA CR Todd Lewis

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats: great/awesome video......... that run right there looked like you guys were really having a blast........ And boy do I miss riding VIR....... I need to get back out to that place.... Again, great video Pat...... Viper
  8. V

Clip ons: Vortex or Woodcraft??

Have have vortex clip-ons.... Work fine for me....... Viper
  9. V

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

Summit Point is know for being a Slippery Point and with all of the sealant and bumpy-ness and other "character " flaws of Summit Point, its hard to believe that the track would be considered safe once the rain gets thru with that place..... NJMP is another story....... Beaverun another...
  10. V

crash

:agree: :dunno: Viper
  11. V

crash

:congrats: :wow: :notsure: :popcorn: Viper
  12. V

Rasta Video (NJMP-Lightning)

Great video....... I was at the lightening on Saturday.... had a great time also..... Viper
  13. V

AJ Cycles: SHADY, PRINCE George's County, MD

As fucked up as it may seem, this guy crying and bitching was probably some of the best marketing and advertising that T could have ever received.......... T did not have to have stop in and say anything.......... On pretty much every board where the dude tried to slam T, fellow riders set up...
  14. V

FS: 2005 R6 Track bike - MD

Bump... Price reduced..... 4,500 Viper
  15. V

Crash on tape thunderbolt 4/12/09

shit happens..... how you can even try to blame that on nesba is a new one to me........ Viper