Recent content by VState60

1. V

750 SUPERSPORT Race Bike For Sale!! $5,500/OBO

Here I have for sale my personal track bike that has been meticulously maintained with full synth oil changed after every 2 track days. GMD Computrack of ATL recently refreshed the suspension and set up the chassis (full chassis service) for 180lb rider at an expert pace. The bike is fully race...
  2. V

2011 ZX6R would like to sell ASAP $5999

Meet half way from where?
  3. V

2008 GSXR 600 Track

I guess just a bad time of year or your location...that is a gorgeous race bike that looks like it hasn't been raped for ten seasons. I couldn't see buying any other GSXR at that price point over this one if I didn't have mine. Maybe I'm just partial to the flat black paint on 08/09 fairings...
  4. V

2007 GSXR 750 $4000 including spare plastics

Why does it say 'clear title' in the original ad then?
  5. V

2006 GSXR 750 Track Bike w/spares $5200

Want to separate the plastics that are on it?
  6. V

2006 R6 track bike

Dear seller of track ready 06 R6....would you, instead of the cash you seek, like to trade your newer, nicely set up, track ready, clean titled bike for one a generation older? People always ask these types of questions...how often does it work? "Want to trade my 99 clapped out R6 for an 07 or...
  7. V

2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

Usually it's a good sign if the person selling a several thousand dollar race bike won't even take the time to post a couple of lazily taken photos of it after a half dozen requests or more......don't deal with them. People that do that....do things like you're experiencing here.
  8. V

2012 rsv4 r aprc 9500$$$

Pictures to vstate60(at)g-mail(dot)com, sir. Probably should change your sig.
  9. V

Subframe woes

*You're backwards.
  10. V

2011 Kawasaki ZX10r racebike for sale

I can see that. This would be perfect for the guy tracking his pretty street bike a couple times a year who needs a ZX-10R kick in the nuts to push him to that next level...or for the racer changing from the dime a dozen gixxers, everything is there you'd need. People: If Tom Sykes club...
  11. V

Dunlop Q3

That's another great thing about street tires..running in the rain while the dudes with slicks sit it out. People are usually surprised and how well you can still run slicks in the rain. But for the days I have standing water type downpours, the Power Pure's go on and I don't lose an afternoon...
  12. V

Dunlop Q3

Congrats on your bump up a level! For me, the Pure's were more controllable and more predictable when it came to spinning on corner exit, the reason I went with race rubber was because 1 TD to a rear tire and barely two days for a front isn't making the $150 difference acceptable when speaking...
  13. V

Dunlop Q3

I ran Michelin Power Pure's at my first TD, Q2's at my second, and on a far less powerful bike than the two of you are running I was spinning up the back like a madman by my third time at the track and still running about 1.40's at JGP. If you want to keep those nearly $20k bikes looking pretty...
  14. V

Tifosi dont buy from him

Dude. You got a $100 tire out of the deal. It never crossed my mind that someone would buy a take-off, get it, and then bitch that it wasn't perfect. Bizarre.