2. Whash

New to N2

Welcome aboard!
  3. Whash

New Member New to N2

Welcome!
  4. Whash

New to N2, New to the track

Welcome to the addiction! I’ll be there, come find me and we’ll turn some laps, bike #276(red r6).
  5. Whash

New in PA

Welcome to our addiction!
  6. Whash

John Farrell link to his go fund me

Sorry folks I can’t ever remember to look at the forums. As most of you know John Farrell is still in the hospital dealing with health issues. For all the folks I’m not friends with in Fb here is the link to his go fund me for medical expenses. Thank you for looking...
  7. Whash

Hey everyone!

Welcome!!
  8. Whash

NC Bike April 7/8

Weather watcher you mean.
  9. Whash

First Track Day!

Welcome to the addiction. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Whash

New Guy

Welcome aboard! Any questions don't be afraid to ask,lots of knowledge here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Whash

New guy

Welcome aboard,all credit cards accepted!!! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Whash

New To N2 From PA

Welcome to bankruptcy!! I live in Lancaster. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Whash

Fallen friends.

Wow Vitamin J that was freaking awesome!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you,it means the world to A LOT of people seeing the impact Chris had on this sport we all love. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Whash

Fallen friends.

Are you coming Saturday sir? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Whash

Fallen friends.

Today is a sad day for a lot of the N2 folks. We have lost a brother to some,a great friend and well to some a big part of family. Chris Pontrelli passed away peacefully at home last night with his fiancé Liz. I am,along with many people are completely heart broken. Chris had taught me so...