Recent content by WinterLean465

1. WinterLean465

Road Atlanta July 6-7 Roll Call

Bo and I will be there. We're going to the track study with Huey but we can help with the air fence on Friday!
  2. WinterLean465

Roll Call - Road Atlanta Oct. 20-21

So we're here and the gates won't open for N2 till 5/530 due to another even running over. Just a heads up everyone!! :)
  3. WinterLean465

Road Atlanta Air Fence

My husband and I will be there Friday in time and we'll help.
  4. WinterLean465

Only been to a few but we haven't seen any Harley's. I know people have seen them on the track before. See ya at Road Atlanta!
  5. WinterLean465

The weather in GA in October is mid-70s high average.
  6. WinterLean465

Best Home Exercises

So sore quads (usually just the front of my thighs) are from using your legs too much? This was my second track day, less sore this time than the last but still sore. I assumed it was from having my weight on my feet and from sliding from one side to the other on the bike to get into position...
  7. WinterLean465

Still getting a roster together of folks. With it being almost 2 months out, no final takers. Bo will probably check with Brian and we'll message, Nino from Savannah, to see if he's in town. Any Knee benders going?
  8. WinterLean465

Well, as you're aware, I'm going! Look forward to it! :)
  9. WinterLean465

CMP 9/1 roll call

Usually after Friday nights, there's 24/7 access to the track but not 100%
  10. WinterLean465

CMP 9/1 roll call

I'll be there with a few others! See you all tonight!
  11. WinterLean465

Track Maps Available to Print

Thanks for these!! Fantastic maps! Does anyone have Road Atlanta or CMP? Love the track map with the elevation all on one.
  12. WinterLean465

Since she won't do it, I will

Thanks everyone for the welcome and hubby for ousting me lol Watching was fun but nowhere near the level of what I am expecting being out there is. I agree!! No need to wait to make awesome track friends! :) I'll PM you! We'll have to move Barber up the priority list now lol