Recent content by Yank 521

1. Yank 521

Kyt helmets at Pitt Race

I just wanted to let who ever reads this that I will have a few kyt helmets at Pitt race for sale. I will be bringing just a few in each size to try on or purchase. I only do cash or PayPal. If you already know you want one and the size and let me know by Monday morning. I will have it shipped...
  2. Yank 521

Endurance tank zx6

Selling this quick fill tank and dump can set up. Has tank sliders already on it. Used once last year at Daytona. It fits 2013-2021. $1000 plus shipping. Don’t know how to shrink the pictures to put on here. So email me and I will send them to you. gyancoskie@yahoo.com
  3. Yank 521

Dunlop slicks- take off's

1 have a couple stacks of take off's dunlop slicks. They are 180/60/17. And I think there is 2 sets of rains. All in pretty good shape and different compounds. $120 shipped
  4. Yank 521

Pitt race Sat. Evening

Sat evening after we are done riding some of us are going to head out and watch world of outlaw Sprint car races. It's 40 min away from track. My sponsor has a car running and I would like to show support. If anybody else is interested come on. The more people the more fun. Where your n2...
  5. Yank 521

Endurance support at VIR/NJMP

I will be there to help you guys
  6. Yank 521

Barber 2017

Bill is good for a toe. One of the best
  7. Yank 521

Summit Point 07/13/15 Thanks N2!

My fun meter broke. Great day is I can say.
  8. Yank 521

PittRace Camping/Access

Rumor has it that there is a party at yanks crib after track day at the beav
  9. Yank 521

Unfortunate news from Beaverun.

sorry to hear of the get off pj. hope you heal up quik with a full recovery.
  10. Yank 521

Congrats Andrew Kmmie and CJ

congrats to you all
  11. Yank 521

Roll Call Summit Main, April 15th

i will see you there and maybe we could cut some laps at njmp. also thanks for the bottled water at the end of the day
  12. Yank 521

he was cool, you not so much. :haha: just kidding, was good to meet you also. :rtfm:
  13. Yank 521

no worries, glad we got you back out there.
  14. Yank 521

im in folks, leavin tonight but prolly wont see you all til tomorrow morning.
  15. Yank 521

sounds like a plan, hope to see you there.