Recent content by zstylem86

1. Z

Teknic Speedstar suit sz.44 red/wht/blk for sale in great shape (fits like a 42)

i can confirm the sizing...great suit for the price.
  2. Z

Brand New Sidi Vortice Boots 43/9.5

Brand new in box never worn Sidi Vortice boots in a size 43/9.5. $400 shipped
  3. Z

06+ R6 Ohlins Rear Shock/Forks/OEM Gas Cap

everyone replied to...
  4. Z

06+ R6 Ohlins Rear Shock/Forks/OEM Gas Cap

I have a set of 08+ R6 forks with a 25mm Ohlins kit. These were refreshed this past winter (fresh oil and seals) by TSE and have yet to be put on my bike. $1,400 shipped. A rear Ohlins shock (pre-TTX) - serviced less than a year ago but have 4 trackdays on it. Setup for 155lbs. $550...
  5. Z

Tire warmers questions

i would disagree...i've had a set of DMP's for about 4 years now and have not had 1 issue. no burn marks, no electrical issues, nothing. and i spent about 1/2 the price of CH or other name brands out there.
  6. Z

anyone trailing rear brake ?

i apply grease to my brake pads so the initial bite isn't too much.
  7. Z

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

i'm in for a set...
  8. Z

New bike??

i hope you're not blipping the throttle when you up-shift. a quick shifter allows you to shift without touching the clutch and without letting off the gas.
  9. Z

Dunlop Slicks and B-Stone Rains - New

slicks gone... Bridgestone rains are still available...
  10. Z

F350 vs F150

have you looked into the dodge ram 1500 - v6 diesel coming this year? i don't tow nearly as much weight as you do, but a smaller diesel is more practical for the average trackday junkie than a 6.x litre.
  11. Z

nothing received...
  12. Z

prices are now shipped...everyone too good for dunlops? just bought these 2 months ago.
  13. Z

Water Wetter question

pink + green = brown mystery f'in solved.