NCBIKE Roll Call

madmanr1

denbsteph;289170 wrote: I can get 5 more bikes in there..............stuff em in there like the Grinch did when he stuffed the tree up the chimney................ :wow:
That's probably what it's gonna look like by the time I'm done!

9mmkungfu;289182 wrote:
Hey guys, just want to let you know I plan to head down here Sunday morning with three others. None of us have been to this track (two are complete track noobies) and we're excited to check it out. See you all there!
We will be in the paddock if you need somewhere to hang, with power. We have three riders but should have two EZ-ups...just throwin' it out there.

motorkas

denbsteph;289169 wrote: The decent spots for power are on the road. There is NUMEROUS power stations on the back side of the camping/paddock.

Noisy genies are............... :banghead: well you know, you might find it in the woods somewhere riddled (sp ) with bullets :wow: LOL!!! You do know you are coming to NC? Everyone has a gun..........LOL!!!! if you don't, you are thrown in Jail for abusing the 2nd amendment... :haha: HA HA HA HA HA.

Call Sam True 252-308-2825 and get the hook up. :D

See ya Sunday. Look for the Sicilian Racing banner on one of our canopies.

We have cornered power stations 24 thru 27 along with the road frontage, you can't miss us. :)
Thanks for Sam's number!!!!!!!! Already called, definitely looks like it's going to be a full house. . .but thank God he said they'll have a spot for me. . .:adore:.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. . .can't miss me, I'll be the one shaking my head because I'm using my RC-51 as a pit bike (at least I already know what Santa's bringing me this Christmas:)

And oh yeah, I think we'd fit right in. . . between my brother and I, we have the "zombie apocalypse" covered. . .from close range with our eyes closed at 30 rounds per sec all the way out to guaranteed MOA at 1000yds. . . .:D

motorkas

TProc;289188 wrote: Hey Kas........You Cha-Bangin solo??????
Well played sir, very well played. . . . .f*&#er. . . :D

Yeah, rolling solo - he's in Philly so it's an extra two and half hours for him and I can make the last minute calls much easier than him (no kids. . .).

I never realized that NCBIKE was actually closer to me than VIR. . .you hear North Carolina and you automatically assume "nah - too far". With all the rave reviews it's getting, it's definitely going in the rotation next year (it's also stupid cheap for a weekend track day. . .God I love the cost of living in the South:).

You CR'ing or A group? I'm going to spend the morning in the far right line getting all my markers down and getting use to the new ergos (I installed new clip ons that are wider and flatter). Going to try to build to where I think I can go off in the back of the left line by the afternoon. I actually like new tracks - forces you to slow down and revisit the basics (unless of course, Dave is there, then it's middle fingers, outside passing on the curbing while looking back, and any and every other tactic that causes testosterone to take over. . .and then me explaining to him why I almost went off five times trying to keep up while he laughs directly in my face. . .:banghead:). Yeah, I need a "work" day free from distractions. . .:D.

motorkas

Montgomery County, Germantown. Use to spend a lot of time in S. MD for work but mostly DC based now (why I love 99.00 Summit days. . .60 mins from my house. . .if only Buds Creek built a street course to go with it's dirt track and MIR:wow::D. I'll find you on Sunday. . .could always use some inside knowledge on what not to get caught out by and where's easy speed on the track!!!!!!!!

Unbroken13

I'm coming down after work tomorrow to ride Sunday... My dad is gonna head down solo for Saturday... Hopefully the fine folks of nesba will look out for him....

Ps... Make sure he doesn't ride my bike... Lol

TProc

motorkas;289204 wrote: Montgomery County, Germantown. Use to spend a lot of time in S. MD for work but mostly DC based now (why I love 99.00 Summit days. . .60 mins from my house. . .if only Buds Creek built a street course to go with it's dirt track and MIR:wow::D. I'll find you on Sunday. . .could always use some inside knowledge on what not to get caught out by and where's easy speed on the track!!!!!!!!
I live 15 mins from Budds Creek.....but that's not where the talk of the new track is going......this is right around the corner from my parents in Hollywood, MD. Good thing they are car racers.and fans....

Check the third project
http://www.ashbournedevelopments.com/current_properties.htm

madmanr1

My boy hooked the trailer up with some vinyl-age!!!

77B720C9-F572-4722-8891-7036E595BCBC-2026-000000C37670B5EC_zps788f1fb5.jpg

motorkas

TProc;289218 wrote: I live 15 mins from Budds Creek.....but that's not where the talk of the new track is going......this is right around the corner from my parents in Hollywood, MD. Good thing they are car racers.and fans....

Check the third project
http://www.ashbournedevelopments.com/current_properties.htm

:wow: I was just joking didn't know anything was in the works:adore::adore::adore:. . .and projected to open in 2014:wow:. . .is it me or does the full course have a "Laguna" feel to the layout. . .ohhhhh next year looks like it's going to be even more fun than this year. . . .:D

TProc

motorkas;289267 wrote: :wow: I was just joking didn't know anything was in the works:adore::adore::adore:. . .and projected to open in 2014:wow:. . .is it me or does the full course have a "Laguna" feel to the layout. . .ohhhhh next year looks like it's going to be even more fun than this year. . . .:D
Don't get excited........originally it was slated for a 2011 opening.....now 2014 but all I see is surveying going on there to date.